A COMMUNITY BOARD

GEMLOVER60

A COMMUNITY BOARD

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

I noticed some of my post have not been approved. Nothing wrong with them, like swearing or downgrading, etc. but they are not approved. My question is WHY? do they have to approved the post? If it contains swearing, I can see not allowing it. This board is to tell our issues and problems and to share what we like. It's like having freedom of speech but only if Shop LC agrees... :shock: :o :( :? :roll: :roll: :roll:
12 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: A COMMUNITY BOARD

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed some of my post have not been approved. Nothing wrong with them, like swearing or downgrading, etc. but they are not approved. My question is WHY? do they have to approved the post? If it contains swearing, I can see not allowing it. This board is to tell our issues and problems and to share what we like. It's like having freedom of speech but only if Shop LC agrees... :shock: :o :( :? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. In this case, this could be a case of a post not getting approved yet, or they may have violated the community guidelines. The guidelines can be found at https://community.shoplc.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=704. If there is anything else you have questions about, please let us know! I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Why do posts to a "Community " forum need to be APPROVED anyway? kinda takes the spontaneity out of it. I can see a moderator reviewing from time to time AFTER the posts are going along. Surely there are better ways to spend your time. I have several customer service issues that have been awaiting completion, assuming there's a backlog of things needing attention.
8 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
Why do posts to a "Community " forum need to be APPROVED anyway? kinda takes the spontaneity out of it. I can see a moderator reviewing from time to time AFTER the posts are going along. Surely there are better ways to spend your time. I have several customer service issues that have been awaiting completion, assuming there's a backlog of things needing attention.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I have gone ahead gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to the team operating the community forum. In regards to any issues, I would happy to assist! Please email at preston.weaver@shoplc.com and I can take a look!
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I've had posts not approved for no apparent reason. I guess this won't be approved either.
7 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. In this case, this could be a case of a post not getting approved yet, or they may have violated the community guidelines. The guidelines can be found at https://community.shoplc.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=704. If there is anything else you have questions about, please let us know! I hope you have a beautiful day!
NO, they do not violate any "rules"/guidelines. They are simply posting that are true. If Shop LC does not like what we are saying, they just do not post it. That is not right.
6 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

NO, they do not violate any "rules"/guidelines. They are simply posting that are true. If Shop LC does not like what we are saying, they just do not post it. That is not right.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I have gone ahead and sent it over to the team managing the community forum so they can look into this. If you have any other feedback to provide, please don't hesitate to share it. I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

It seems like everything is sent to a team. Who exactly are on these "teams, Things have been being sent to the teams for the last several months, yet.. NO IMPROVEMENTS have been made in area where complaints have been made. And in fact, in some areas have gotten worse. Shoplc needs to remember, people purchasing built the company. People Not purchasing can tear the company down. Word of mouth is like a sword. We may lose our voices on the forum with all the censorship and delays.... but we still have voices outside of this forum. We can still speak truths about this company to others. Word of mouth travels fast. I tell a friend, they tell friends, their friends tell friends and on and on it goes. And there are other websites to place complaints. Shoplc needs to remember their customers that made them what they are.
12 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
3 years ago
It seems like everything is sent to a team. Who exactly are on these "teams, Things have been being sent to the teams for the last several months, yet.. NO IMPROVEMENTS have been made in area where complaints have been made. And in fact, in some areas have gotten worse. Shoplc needs to remember, people purchasing built the company. People Not purchasing can tear the company down. Word of mouth is like a sword. We may lose our voices on the forum with all the censorship and delays.... but we still have voices outside of this forum. We can still speak truths about this company to others. Word of mouth travels fast. I tell a friend, they tell friends, their friends tell friends and on and on it goes. And there are other websites to place complaints. Shoplc needs to remember their customers that made them what they are.
[*]DITTO to everything that Angelflutter said. -Gypsy[/b]
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
3 years ago
[*]DITTO to everything that Angelflutter said. -Gypsy[/b]
Ditto, ditto, ditto!
4 x