Monday (5/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Monday (5/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Okay Monday....LETS DO THIS !!!

💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚
3:25 am. cst
Note to self: Dont wait till you reach your goal to be proud of yourself

Maybe this is not One of your favorite days, but Never forget that every Day can be Amazing and it's up to You to make it a great MONDAY !!!

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

COFFEE Is The SECRET....

but don't keep it to yourself !!! Stop and have a cup ☕ bring a friend 🤗🤗🤗🤗 There's always coffee on here 😊☕😊 sweet treat ?? 🍩

Coffee is also essential Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurs...... well you get the idea !!!! Coffee is always essential to ME !!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I know you all think that it's my coffee every morning that makes me happy and GO GO GO...But actually I've said before, I wake up happy !!!! The only thing that changes daily, is the speed at which I Go Go Go !!! Somedays the twins aka: Aches & Pains are nice and quiet and behave other days 😳😳😳😳😳 they roar out of bed join me first thing. Then they make me move in SLO MO 🤯 Today is a good day, twins behaving and.....no lingering headache 😊
And since I always have abit of housework my day will be busy today.

Kitties all stopped by for breakfast. Skeeter got into a tussle with a yellow unfamiliar cat, apparently Skeeter didnt want to share.... No kittens yet.☹☹☹ I hope they are okay
I'm seeing alot of unknown male cats around and they'll kill the kittens to make mama go back into heat 😢😢😢 so I hope shes moving them around and keeping them safe as she can ♡♡♡

Make today great for you !!!!!

I'm ready for my HAPPY DANCE BUTT WIGGLE ......🤫 Shhhhh Neighbors sleeping still 😁

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃
💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
12 x

honey

Re: Monday (5/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by honey » 4 years ago

YAY!! It's hot coffee and a great start
to Monday morning with Gypsy!!
Love your messages Gypsy!!!
Thank you Preston for opening the Forum early. I
hope that you're letting Gypsy pour one for you now!
Love yinz
8 x

TXgal

Post by TXgal » 4 years ago

Hi Gypsy! I’ve never posted to the forum before, but I do pop in now and then just to see what’s going on; and I wanted to tell you that I always enjoy your posts! They’re always so positive, and in this world so full of negatives it’s a refreshing surprise to see consistent HAPPY posts! Thank you for that! 😃
12 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

That's my Skeeter !!!
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Wow this got posted so early!!! I went right past it like three times. 😆😆😆 I thought this was an old one. The weather here is little better today. No rain so that's a plus but still in the 50s. Going to have my first cup of coffee and feed the doggies. 😊💗💗😊 By the way I can't have regular coffee so mine is decaf. But I love it and it tastes awesome. That's all that matters to me. 😁 Everyone have an awesome Monday! 😊💗
9 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
That's my Skeeter !!!
Skeeter is a sweet kitty 😊😊😊😊 unless you're a stranger trying for the food bowl !!!!! 😾😾
5 x

Gypsy

TXgal wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Gypsy! I’ve never posted to the forum before, but I do pop in now and then just to see what’s going on; and I wanted to tell you that I always enjoy your posts! They’re always so positive, and in this world so full of negatives it’s a refreshing surprise to see consistent HAPPY posts! Thank you for that! 😃
@TXgal

From one Texas girl to another....Happy to make your day !!!!!! -Gypsyl
7 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
YAY!! It's hot coffee and a great start
to Monday morning with Gypsy!!
Love your messages Gypsy!!!
Thank you Preston for opening the Forum early. I
hope that you're letting Gypsy pour one for you now!
Love yinz
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 x

Gypsy

Kat wrote:
4 years ago
Wow this got posted so early!!! I went right past it like three times. 😆😆😆 I thought this was an old one. The weather here is little better today. No rain so that's a plus but still in the 50s. Going to have my first cup of coffee and feed the doggies. 😊💗💗😊 By the way I can't have regular coffee so mine is decaf. But I love it and it tastes awesome. That's all that matters to me. 😁 Everyone have an awesome Monday! 😊💗
HI KAT 😊😊😊😊 it was early this morning coffee was still HOT !!!!
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi everyone,
Hoping all of you and your loved ones, including fur babies are ok. My 9 yr old Chihuahua is Recently making intermittant wheeze like noises After she drinks water, along with frequent snoring During sleep. I did a 02 sat on her. Thats within normal range. I’m watching. Any worse, its time for the vet.
Still recovering from yesterdays drama’s 😝
The Mothers days gifts went over well. No jealous frowns noted🙏🏻 Thank you Moderator @Danielle for your help.
My kids know Im a ☕️☕️Junkie, so I received one of them complicated commercial contraptions which need to be professionally installed.
In the meanwhile the poor mans😂second pot of ☕️☕️is being kept busy.

@Gypsy my son said not to worry about the kitties until They are about 3 months old. Their den might be Too far away For them to follow mamma.

Finally, 🍎 is starting to open its stores. Maybe now I will get a NEW phone, for the 🍋 I returned.

❤️❤️❤️vicky
7 x