Annoying Banners Everywhere !!!!!

Gypsy

Annoying Banners Everywhere !!!!!

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

SLC - PLEASE stop with all the ridiculous banners !!!!!!

They POP UP everywhere and not only block what I'm trying to read but pop up and cause me to tap on things I don't want to tap on.They are one of the most annoying things SLC does.

Your IT dept should be working on fixing the current problems the site has and stop with creating new issues for us. I have gotten so frustrated with these banners that I have stopped shopping and left site when I WAS looking for something.

I do not want or need SLC "recommending" what SLC thinks I want or need.
It's like having a sales person following you around in a store, attached to your butt 😠😠😠 .....annoying has he$$

I can guarantee you that we are quite capable of finding what we are looking for on our own. If help is needed, we will contact personal shopper.
I do believe that is thier job.
We used to ask each other, but SLC has made that harder to do with the delayed posting. That being said, we do know how to use the search bar.....

SERIOUSLY.... we do it all the time
10 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Annoying Banners Everywhere !!!!!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

They POP UP everywhere and not only block what I'm trying to read but pop up and cause me to tap on things I don't want to tap on.They are one of the most annoying things SLC does.

Your IT dept should be working on fixing the current problems the site has and stop with creating new issues for us. I have gotten so frustrated with these banners that I have stopped shopping and left site when I WAS looking for something.

It's like having a sales person following you around in a store, attached to your butt 😠😠😠 .....annoying has he$$

I can guarantee you that we are quite capable of finding what we are looking for on our own. If help is needed, we will contact personal shopper.
We used to ask each other, but SLC has made that harder to do with the delayed posting. That being said, we do know how to use the search bar.....

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have sent this directly to our web development team who will keep your feedback in mind for future updates. If you have any further feedback to share, please don't hesitate to share. I hope you have a beautiful day!
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

What she said! ⬆
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy thank you for putting your two cents in words on the banners that’s what I was trying to say the other day on my lady comes up Says something about 30% off Then down at the bottom it says no I’ll pay in full I don’t even know what that stuff is been down at the bottom part mine comes up green and says we think you’ll like this with a little arrow pointing up you said it a lot better than I could thanks again I talk text on my phone because of my carpal tunnel and arthritis so sometimes the phone doesn’t actually print what I said it is Monday, May 11, 2020 11:37 AM CST
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

Have to say I too find this extremely annoying. What's almost even worse is whoever is "suggesting" what I might like does not have clue one. Stop already!!!
9 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Punctuation is our friend.🥴
6 x