Wednesday (5/13) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Wednesday (5/13) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Every morning the sun says-Wake up like me !

The sky says -
Aim high like me !

And I say : GOOD MORNING ! 😊 Wednesday !

🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵
3:00am cst

Behind you is infinite power, Before you endless possibilities, and around you boundless opportunity.
What you do with this day is up to YOU !!

🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺

☕ ☕ COFFEES ON ☕☕

EVEN THOUGH ITS WEDNESDAY IT KIND OF FEELS LIKE MONDAY....SO I'M THINKING WE NEED LOTS OF STRONG COFFEE TODAY.☕☕ Are you ready for a cup ???
Today if you ask me what I am going to do today and I say "nothing", it doesnt mean I'm gonna be free....it means I am doing nothing !!! I'm going to do some reading and channel surfing today and give my old bones a rest 😊
Because I could be wrong , but I seriously do not think that when I squat down , my knees should sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can filled with celery 😳 😳🤯😳

I was also wondering if it was just me,
but when you are out and about, don't you just hate it when a couple is arguing in public, and you miss the first part of the argument....

I mean how am I supposed to know who's side I'm on ??!!! 😉

My kitties are going to be mad at me later today, it is bath day.... ☹☹ Skeeter has been laying by the entry, I think he's guarding the food bowl from the "intruder" 😊 no kittens yet ☹

Thank you ALL for the prayers 💞💞 My brother is doing so much better and that gives me another reason to get my HAPPY DANCE ON 💃💃💃💃

💞💞 (((HUGS)))-Gypsy 🤗🤗

Have an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL Wednesday
11 x

Harlequin

Re: Wednesday (5/13) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I have that problem celery knees and pudding Muscles. And a Jell-O jiggle bottom and belly and my whole body just hurts every day specially today might be 50° and raining again in Clarksville Tennessee
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Gypsy,
So thankful that your brother is doing better. I pray that he has a quick recovery. 🎉
💃 dancing 💃 💃 and doing butt wiggles in my living room for him...no, that Wasn’t an Earthquake you all felt, that was just me.😂😂😂😂💗
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Happy Wednesday everybody!!! 😁 I'm glad your brother is doing better!!! I'll still send him positive healing thoughts until he recovers. 😊💗
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

WAs expecting 2 packages from SLC. Surprise! I got four! Just goes to show that tracking information is not always up to date. It was a nice surprise! I got my red zircon ring, was surprised it was in one of those fancy ring boxes. Boy, is it beautiful! I'm anxious to see it in the sunshine,
In a couple of days!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Washington State Covid19 Update for 5/13/20

Confirmed Cases = 17,572...Deaths = 975

13 more people died since yesterday. Speaks for itself.
1 x