Thursday (5/14) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (5/14) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yes, its Thursday -
Good Morning 🤗

You have 86,400 seconds to use today...have you used one to smile ???

🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮
3:10 am cst

YOU !!! Yes You !!
The one reading this.....
You are Beautiful, Talented, Amazing and simply the BEST at being YOU !!
NEVER FORGET THAT 😊

💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼💮🌼

I actually don't have a computer, I do everything on a little go phone. I'm not on Facebook and I don't Twitter, but I've tried to make "friends" offline by applying the same principles.
I walk down the streets just telling everyone I pass by where I've been, who I was with, what I've eaten, how I feel, what I did last night and what my plans are for today. 😊
I show them pictures of my husband, my boys, and of course my kittys. And I make sure they see pictures of the beach and me dancing 💃 or just being silly with my family.
I also sit close by them so I can listen in on thier conversations, tell them that I "LIKE" them and of course give them my opinion on every subject that interest me ....whether it interests them or not 😉
And it works !!!!! I have four people "FOLLOWING" me;

Two police officers - a social worker and a psychiatrist 😳😳

The kittys are all fine. Even had a chat with Sissy....no, she didnt bring the kittens but we talked about it 😊 and I tried but couldn't get a good enough look to make sure she was still nursing. So we still have to wait and hope they are okay 💜 but rest assured SOON as I see them I will cut in with BREAKING NEWS and tell you the kitten count and all the details 😻😻😻

But for now I'm just going to BUTT WIGGLE my way over to my coffee pot and grab another cup ☕ Do you need a refill ?

lets make this a great day !!!!
💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞 (((HUGS)))- Gypsy
10 x

honey

Re: Thursday (5/14) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by honey » 4 years ago

You're the BEST Gypsy!!!
thank you for the morning's wake up brew!!
... wisdom and humor!!!

Kitten siting?? ... hoping for Saturday the 16th.

Have a great day,
I still miss this guy
... :arrow: ... :lol:
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

I loved your Facebook scenario! I don't have a smartphone, people don't understand why not, the same people whose phones are "pinging" all the time during dinner, card games, conversations. I have the luxury of coming back home to an answering machine. Sometimes I do wish I had a cellphone, only when I an expecting an important phone call and wait and wait! Facebook might be cool if you have a big family, maybe even long distance. But it sounds to me as though it can be ".too much information ".
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Washington State Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 17,773... Deaths = 983

Better 8 vs 13 people lost their lives. Lets keep this trend in place-- by staying in place
2 x