Jewelry or products

Harlequin

Jewelry or products

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m just wondering why some things get almost an hour presentation something comes on that is nice and decent and you only get two minutes. And when the two minutes is You rarely ever get any invisible minutes or even a minute extra then you have to pay full price don’t understand. 😫
7 x

Angelflutter

Re: Jewelry or products

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

I was thinking this post was going to be something different. My statement was going to be. EITHER SHOW JEWELRY / OR SHOW "STUFF". I HATE IT WHEN YOU MIX EVERYTHING IN ONE SHOW. YES....I AM YELLING. And for God's sake, quit the l-o-n-g take forever presentations. I'm already down to buying very little. I will be completely down to buying absolutely nothing if these ridiculously l-o-n-g presentations don't quit. I barely watch shoplc. anymore due to this. JTV... immediate satIsfaction. Shoplc....NOT.
14 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I agree with both of you. I've been only on the website. I barely watch the TV now. If I do, I check out what's on and then I change the channel.
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I agree, they have had hand sanitizer on now forever. I change the station and go shop at other networks. I will leave for 4 hours and go check what I missed and they will only have shown 3 items, geeshhh.
11 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I've also been checking out the other channels. I haven't done that in a long time.
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you so much for your message. I have gone ahead sent all of the feedback this thread to the team responsible for shows and programming so they keep this mind for future programming. If anyone else has further feedback, please don't hesitate to share with us! I hope everyone is having a great day!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

So, all the other times people complained about this, or anything for that matter, MODS didn't forward to the correct department? This time you really are? You can understand why customers think the Big Wigs could care less.
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
So, all the other times people complained about this, or anything for that matter, MODS didn't forward to the correct department? This time you really are? You can understand why customers think the Big Wigs could care less.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post, and I apologize for any confusion. The moderator team always shares feedback to the proper department, and people from those teams also looks at the forum for suggestions and feedback as well. While it can in some cases take time for the feedback to be implemented, ShopLC is listening and loves hearing feedback and suggestions. Yet again, I apologize for any confusion and I hope you are having a delightful day.
2 x

Gemsnob

Before I joined this forum, I had no idea that other customers were having the same issues and complaints as I was. I joined approximately 6 months ago. We keep hearing that complaints are being addressed and SLC appreciates our feedback. What I don't understand is how long it takes to see changes? Why on God's Green Earth would SLC want new customers when they can't make things right with the LOYAL customers they have? Are they just hoping all of us would go away? As I read posts on here, there are many new posters who are complaining about the EXACT SAME THINGS! So, I ask you to forgive my skepticism.
Last edited by Gemsnob 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Gemsnob

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post, and I apologize for any confusion. The moderator team always shares feedback to the proper department, and people from those teams also looks at the forum for suggestions and feedback as well. While it can in some cases take time for the feedback to be implemented, ShopLC is listening and loves hearing feedback and suggestions. Yet again, I apologize for any confusion and I hope you are having a delightful day.
They cannot be depending on the forum for "feedback" if you all refuse to post or acknowledge our "feedback". It's not out there for departments to see if you squash them.
4 x