BANNERS!!! No

Harlequin

BANNERS!!! No

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Does anyone know how to get this banner off my phone the one where the lady pops up. I don’t on a computer to email anyone, how can I get it off my phone, Don’t LIKE THE BANNER !! It’s getting very irritating. Thank you
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: BANNERS!!! No

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Does anyone know how to get this banner off my phone the one where the lady pops up. I don’t on a computer to email anyone, how can I get it off my phone, Don’t LIKE THE BANNER !! It’s getting very irritating. Thank you
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. Are you using the app or the mobile website?
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

My daughter said I’m using a mobile website please take it off my phone
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Any moderators the banner of the lady was off my phone for two days. It is on there once again take it off!!!!!!!!😡. I’m using mobile website. I know it can be done so please do it!!!!! This is my cell phone and I don’t like the banner popping up I have to exit out all the time This is my cell phone I get tired of having to exit out to get to the front page!!!! And yes I’m starting to yell
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Any moderators the banner of the lady was off my phone for two days. It is on there once again take it off!!!!!!!!😡. I’m using mobile website. I know it can be done so please do it!!!!! This is my cell phone and I don’t like the banner popping up I have to exit out all the time This is my cell phone I get tired of having to exit out to get to the front page!!!! And yes I’m starting to yell
Good Afternoon, Harlequin!

Thank you for your post! We are sorry to hear the banner is giving troubles once again! We have notified our web tech teams in charge of the banner and advertisements display to look further into this and get it corrected as soon as possible. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!
3 x