Whats the hold up?

Gem Lover

Whats the hold up?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Why are all my items ordered on the 11th saying they will arrive on the 27th? That is 16 days! Please do not use the virus as a reason, this has been going on since I started shopping with you. None of my orders from other networks are taking over 2 weeks to come in and they have the same virus issues as everyone else.
7 x

Gemsnob

Re: Whats the hold up?

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I understand your frustrations. I had two items cancelled because they were either defective or not in stock. One was from the RA and the other was on the website. While I appreciate not being sent defective items, it would make more sense to know what's available BEFORE saying it's available. That wouldn't be any more trouble than doing it before shipping. Makes too much sense.🥴
9 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Why are all my items ordered on the 11th saying they will arrive on the 27th? That is 16 days! Please do not use the virus as a reason, this has been going on since I started shopping with you. None of my orders from other networks are taking over 2 weeks to come in and they have the same virus issues as everyone else.
Good Afternoon, Gem Lover!

I am so sorry to hear this has been going on with your order! It is certainly inexcusable that an order would take so long to arrive. If you would, please email the order information to customerservice@shoplc.com so that we the Moderator Team can look into this for you and get it resolved as soon as possible. Please accept my sincerest my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced, though we look forward to hearing from you!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I have a few from that same day and they all say they are arriving in 16 days.
6 x

Kitkat

Post by Kitkat » 3 years ago

Same here! I have two packages that never came...and all the items are out of stock - so all I get is a refund. Also I had one package that came and was missing an item. I made an order on Tuesday (it's now Saturday) and they have yet to even ship. I have shopped here for awhile now and I can't deal with this. When you call customer service they can't even do anything about it. It's sad but I'm afraid to make any other purchases :roll:
7 x