Orders

Cincinnatigirl

Orders

Post by Cincinnatigirl » 3 years ago

:idea: Please consider adding a way to place a bill to ship o screen so that people do not have to call customer service. I ordered mask today for my daughter who lives in another state and it seemed confusing for the customer service representative. Other home shopping networks have a way to place bill to ship to orders on their web site without calling customer service and it works quite well. Thanks
7 x

Kat

Re: Orders

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Yes, I would love that option also. 😊💗
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

They should also have a gift option to check off so the invoice price is not sent to the person you are sending it to like other networks do.
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Ladies

It used to be that you would go to EDIT PROFILE , then to your ADDRESS. BOOK to set that up

You might try that. 😊
7 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Be sure that they return your mailing address to your account. I ordered masks for my 90 year old Dad & Stepmother. It was the first time I used "bill to, ship to" and waited over 45 minutes for a call back to make the order. I then order 5 items over the next few days. I ordered a men's Kingman turquoise ring, a shungite ring, washable masks, & London Blue stud earrings. To my surprise I received an email from Dad thanking me for the beautiful ring, but to please save my money for essential items and stop buying luxury items. I couldn't bring myself to say they were for me & gifts for my daughter-in-law's birthday. I called Shop LC and was told to tell my Dad to return the items. I said no way and had them check the address. It was still showing my Dad's address because they forgot to default it back to me. I have since made several more orders, but have checked 3 times to make sure they are sending the packages to me. They really were not concerned and didn't offer anything other than that they were sorry.
6 x

C.D.

Post by C.D. » 3 years ago

I ordered 2 rings I won on auction and they never were sent to me! They said they never left the warehouse and of course they were sold out. They can't find another order of mine. I said close my account. Such hassle is not worth my time and troubles with the customer service department. I can take my business somewhere else and get treated better:(
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Be sure that they return your mailing address to your account. I ordered masks for my 90 year old Dad & Stepmother. It was the first time I used "bill to, ship to" and waited over 45 minutes for a call back to make the order. I then order 5 items over the next few days. I ordered a men's Kingman turquoise ring, a shungite ring, washable masks, & London Blue stud earrings. To my surprise I received an email from Dad thanking me for the beautiful ring, but to please save my money for essential items and stop buying luxury items. I couldn't bring myself to say they were for me & gifts for my daughter-in-law's birthday. I called Shop LC and was told to tell my Dad to return the items. I said no way and had them check the address. It was still showing my Dad's address because they forgot to default it back to me. I have since made several more orders, but have checked 3 times to make sure they are sending the packages to me. They really were not concerned and didn't offer anything other than that they were sorry.
@Horsepower

What an unfortunate mess! Sorry you didn't receive what was meant for your address. Thanks for the heads up about checking address before placing orders.

I wouldn't have been able to tell Dad & Stepmom either.
4 x