Overcharged CC Declined!

shop69

Overcharged CC Declined!

Post by shop69 » 4 years ago

Has this happened to you? I placed orders via the app on Friday. Come to find out, the order processed more quantity than I ordered. I spent at least an hour speaking to a CSR, she was GREAT btw, cancelling everything, replacing the order correctly. In the way that I was charged for multiple quantities that I did not order, it maxed out my credit card and when she corrected the order, it would not authorize. So, I changed the payment option and we went through the whole process, yet again. Now, I see one credit pending back to my account so far,but being that it is Columbus day weekend, the credits will not post to my bank account until tomorrow! By no fault of my own, I have been without the use of my card for the whole 3 day weekend!

I discovered today that 2 items I ordered after the above, were also unauthorized. My purchase had a coupon code that is no longer valid. That said, I can still purchase the items, but at a higher price. This is ridiculous.I've wasted my entire day trying to get all the mess fixed to no avail.

In a previous post, I mentioned check BBB, meaning the reviews.
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: Overcharged CC Declined!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have made several suggestions via the Shop LC surveys and even when I received a call from them about an issue. I suggested they should not charge people's credit cards until the item actually ships. This is the standard with many of other online companies including Amazon. This would alleviate people's credit card limits being held captive by all of these pending payments. This would also alleviate the issue of charges having to be refunded when an order is cancelled or there are mistakes with the orders.
8 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

You bet!!!! Other Places do wait until.... Shoplc charged me retail price once!!!! Instead of... real nice huh!? Same here mess to straighten out I swear if anything happens w/ my info while they are fixing their prints they are gonna have even more!!!
4 x

ShopLC_csmanager

Post by ShopLC_csmanager » 4 years ago

shop69 wrote:
4 years ago
Has this happened to you? I placed orders via the app on Friday. Come to find out, the order processed more quantity than I ordered. I spent at least an hour speaking to a CSR, she was GREAT btw, cancelling everything, replacing the order correctly. In the way that I was charged for multiple quantities that I did not order, it maxed out my credit card and when she corrected the order, it would not authorize. So, I changed the payment option and we went through the whole process, yet again. Now, I see one credit pending back to my account so far,but being that it is Columbus day weekend, the credits will not post to my bank account until tomorrow! By no fault of my own, I have been without the use of my card for the whole 3 day weekend!

I discovered today that 2 items I ordered after the above, were also unauthorized. My purchase had a coupon code that is no longer valid. That said, I can still purchase the items, but at a higher price. This is ridiculous.I've wasted my entire day trying to get all the mess fixed to no avail.

In a previous post, I mentioned check BBB, meaning the reviews.
Good afternoon,

I do apologize about your experience when it came to shopping on the mobile app. I see that you have spoke to a prior agent about this issue. Is it ok if we can reach out to you via phone to better assist you and answer any unanswered questions about the orders you placed via Mobile App ? Again we do apologize that this happened to you but we are here to help! If you need anything else please let us know. Thank you so much for Shopping at the Shop LC! Have a great day.
1 x