Sunday (5/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (5/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞

Happy Sunday !!
Good Morning Everyone !!!

3:05 am cst

Let's start our day with a smile. Let's refuel our souls and be thankful for the day !!

💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋

Every morning I take the beans toasted & new
I then grab a filter, add the water, grind & brew
Dark roast or Columbian, bitter as chocolate, rich & sweet
Mix with lots of friendship, Oh My ! what a treat !!
I hope that you can stay and chat if not that's okay,
The coffee here is always on & ready anytime of day.

We had a thunderstorm here yesterday and boy did we need the rain !!! The air got cleaned, the dirt got settled and everything got a got a good drink !!!
Yes, Sissy was here yesterday, but there's been a misunderstanding... I have NOT seen her kittens yet, we only talked about them. ☹ I wish she would bring them around. I'd like to catch them and find them homes or take them to the shelter. We have so many strays around here and more kittens on the way. I've seen a couple more mamas while walking down to my mailbox 😧

Hope each of you had a wonderful Saturday and that Sunday is just as good !!! Maybe one day soon we will be back to chatting in real time....We ALL really , really, really hope so !!!!! But for right now I'm going to check out the website and see if there's anything new or at that "perfect" price that I can't live without 🤗 so I'll be around here and "there" will my coffee cup ☕☕☕ let me know when you're ready for a refill 😊

It doesnt matter the time of day.....COFFEES ON !! So there is ALWAYS a reason to DANCE !

💞💞 (((HUGS)))-Gypsy

💃 🦋 💃 🦋 💃 🦋 💃 🦋
13 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Sunday (5/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Happy Sunday @Gypsy
And all our Group & Mods
Waiting to borrow a cellphone definitely meets the criteria for very potent ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️ Along with Some yummy freshly baked 🥐🥧🍪
🍏 using every excuse to delay making a decision. Its ok, I told them— as long as the delay is due to sending me a NEW iphone😷🤤🤩
The Diamond smackdown was a big disappointment. All shoplc did was to get rid of items that they couldn't sell on the web. The prices for those items were Much higher then when I bought them on their web. Plus on the web they usually attach a 30% coupon.
I was so hoping for new merchandise☹️
A strand of white south sea pearls which I was watching, went for double the price 🥵
A Alexandrite pendant that was $139 went for $319.
Plus it’s Very long drawn out times with showing of the same item.
I really dont want to leave Shoplc, but its become very boring. Most of the High end items are more Expensive then my local store. The only day where things were left alone is FRIDAY. The problem is that Im watching other jewelry channels, which jump at the chance to grab shoplc customers, so they tempt me with lots of bargains. By Friday, there is not much 💰left to buy from shoplc.
I was hoping, our beloved shoplc would return. My hopes are fading. It used to be so much fun finding the bargains.
I probably will be blocked. I wish not. I wish they would see that their long time devoted customers are leaving.

@Gypsy my Son says it not Sissy that controls if the kittens follow her.she might have her den far from you. When they are strong enough, they will follow mamma and show up.

Enjoy your day!!
❤️❤️vicky
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Happy Sunday everyone!!! 😊💗 I was waiting on several packages that I never received. Some of them since the 7th. They all came in yesterday. So I had five packages yesterday show up. 😁 My nieces will be happy with their heart bracelets. I also got some fake pearl necklaces for them. For them to wear or just play dress up in. 💗😊 I'm happy that my seed bead necklace wasn't broken. It's actually very beautiful. It has blue beads. 💗💗💗 And I love my kimono.💗 My stainless steel mother of pearl cat ring is awesome.🐱🐈🐱🐈🐱🐈 I won 2. One is staying a ring. The other one I'm going to get my husband to cut off the back and put a bail on it, so I can have it as a pendant. If the packages didn't show up yesterday. I was going to have to put a claim in with either shoplc or the post office. I'm glad I don't have to now. 😊 Did anybody buy or win any jewelry from here? Anything that you just love? 😁 Hope everyone has a great day!!! 💗😊
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

It is time here for my favorite show, Sunday morning Lifestyle! Anxious to see if there's anything new. I see in the corner of the screen some very bright coverup tops I recognize from last year. Oops, Jessica just called them kaftans, that they are brand new???? Very familiar style in my pea brain! Now she is doing Sukriti crossbody bags. I am so glad I'm not a purse freak, I am in enough trouble without that added expense!
I just bought the slate blue kaftan!!! Any more? Hmmm! Most of them are a bit too bright color combinations for my taste. I am however quite impressed with the hand painting techniques they demonstrated, hope you all got to see it. They are all about sold out, she is going to go for all.
Hand crafted rattan canteen style crossbody bags . . . Do not need at all, decided it is a great decorating tool, ready to grab if needed! I'll hang it on a doorknob of a door that is never closed. There I go again!!!
Mulberry silk face masks, finally bought one as I haven't found a mask yet that is very comfortable. I had seen these once available in a couple more colors, wish they had them today, white is so clinical.
Now is a collection of kimonos which again I know are ones They have had before, cause I own a couple of them already. The black leopard is, WAS, on my wish list. Sold out!
Next coming up with handbags, two different groups. You're on you own, I don't do large handbags. Would like the purple one for my best friend.
The Alchemy brand blouses are quite nice, I have two of them, different than these. Very comfortable, very vivid colors. Wash up beautifully. Second showing had the two I have, these must be from the vault.!
Anniebelle signing off now to see what everyone else has posted. Hope you picked up on something good from Lifestyle!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Happy Sunday @Gypsy
And all our Group & Mods
Waiting to borrow a cellphone definitely meets the criteria for very potent ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️ Along with Some yummy freshly baked 🥐🥧🍪
🍏 using every excuse to delay making a decision. Its ok, I told them— as long as the delay is due to sending me a NEW iphone😷🤤🤩
The Diamond smackdown was a big disappointment. All shoplc did was to get rid of items that they couldn't sell on the web. The prices for those items were Much higher then when I bought them on their web. Plus on the web they usually attach a 30% coupon.
I was so hoping for new merchandise☹️
A strand of white south sea pearls which I was watching, went for double the price 🥵
A Alexandrite pendant that was $139 went for $319.
Plus it’s Very long drawn out times with showing of the same item.
I really dont want to leave Shoplc, but its become very boring. Most of the High end items are more Expensive then my local store. The only day where things were left alone is FRIDAY. The problem is that Im watching other jewelry channels, which jump at the chance to grab shoplc customers, so they tempt me with lots of bargains. By Friday, there is not much 💰left to buy from shoplc.
I was hoping, our beloved shoplc would return. My hopes are fading. It used to be so much fun finding the bargains.
I probably will be blocked. I wish not. I wish they would see that their long time devoted customers are leaving.

@Gypsy my Son says it not Sissy that controls if the kittens follow her.she might have her den far from you. When they are strong enough, they will follow mamma and show up.

Enjoy your day!!
❤️❤️vicky
Vicky, I too am easily drawn into visiting the other channels. Diamond smack down reeked of unaffordability, so I took a little trip on the other side. Picked up about five beautiful pieces in my price range.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Kat: I won a Tanzanite ring for my granddaughter she just gave birth to a baby boy. Paid a lot less than what they were selling them even in the smack down. A Beautiful blue saturation you can also see the other colors in the stone it is a Triology ring.
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Received leather bracelet yesterday with the eagle on it. So sad, one of the leather ends was outside of its metal end. Broken merchadise. Only paid 9.99. But dissapointed. Was a gift for my hubs. It was an obvious defect that anybody could have seen, yet it was still sent out to a customer. I have REALLY lost faith in Shoplc. When is it ginger to quit?. I've gone from barely watching and ordering. Guess I've learned my lesson now. Shoplc, you're history with me. I'm done. :(
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 18,443...Deaths = 1.001

Happy Dance Happy Dance!!!! While we can ill afford to lose even a single soul, 1 dead in 24 hours is a record since this travesty began. Go Washington!!!
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Angel flutter that sucks that you got a broken piece of jewelry!!! 😡😡😡 If you can you should return it. When I get broken jewelry, I don't exchange it. I only get a refund since I don't want it to be broken again. Hope you find a better replacement. 💗😊
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞

Happy Sunday !!
Good Morning Everyone !!!

3:05 am cst

Let's start our day with a smile. Let's refuel our souls and be thankful for the day !!

💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋

Every morning I take the beans toasted & new
I then grab a filter, add the water, grind & brew
Dark roast or Columbian, bitter as chocolate, rich & sweet
Mix with lots of friendship, Oh My ! what a treat !!
I hope that you can stay and chat if not that's okay,
The coffee here is always on & ready anytime of day.

We had a thunderstorm here yesterday and boy did we need the rain !!! The air got cleaned, the dirt got settled and everything got a got a good drink !!!
Yes, Sissy was here yesterday, but there's been a misunderstanding... I have NOT seen her kittens yet, we only talked about them. ☹ I wish she would bring them around. I'd like to catch them and find them homes or take them to the shelter. We have so many strays around here and more kittens on the way. I've seen a couple more mamas while walking down to my mailbox 😧

Hope each of you had a wonderful Saturday and that Sunday is just as good !!! Maybe one day soon we will be back to chatting in real time....We ALL really , really, really hope so !!!!! But for right now I'm going to check out the website and see if there's anything new or at that "perfect" price that I can't live without 🤗 so I'll be around here and "there" will my coffee cup ☕☕☕ let me know when you're ready for a refill 😊

It doesnt matter the time of day.....COFFEES ON !! So there is ALWAYS a reason to DANCE !

💞💞 (((HUGS)))-Gypsy

💃 🦋 💃 🦋 💃 🦋 💃 🦋
Another great Coffee post by Gypsy.
4 x