Pricing explanation is needed !!!!

Gypsy

Pricing explanation is needed !!!!

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND
I have been considering these earrings.
# 3494929

Hadn't completely decided because the video doesnt match the item.....and I notified @Moderator_Preston but now it's the PRICE
In LESS THAN 24 HOURS the price of these earrings, that I have in my Wish List has gone from....

$199.99

To $399.99

Then to $159.99

And now are $319.99
WHY ????
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Pricing explanation is needed !!!!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND
I have been considering these earrings.
# 3494929

Hadn't completely decided because the video doesnt match the item.....and I notified @Moderator_Preston but now it's the PRICE
In LESS THAN 24 HOURS the price of these earrings, that I have in my Wish List has gone from....

$199.99

To $399.99

Then to $159.99

And now are $319.99
WHY ????
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Looking through the price and auction histories for this item, it appears that the price changes were in relations to their showings on live TV auctions, once an item leaves the TV broadcast it is possible the prices may change.
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Everyone who complains even me, nothing will ever change.!!! There are other options into which a complaint can be heard. Did these moderators ever go to and hire a person like Amit. OR. Ankur. Do any of you ladies Facebook with any of the hosts that may be away. I hope this gets posted it had better get posted people are getting angry!! Monday, May 18 11:10 AM CST
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

So if I'm understanding you correctly..once an item is shown at a reduced price on live tv, the price goes back up when presentation is over?

The roller coaster pricing just seems wrong..don't understand the concept.
6 x