Suggestion

Gemsnob

Suggestion

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Instead of forwarding everything to the appropriate department, maybe those departments should have to show written and verbal report of what they did to fix issues. It seems nothing has changed, nothing gets fixed, new customers to forum are making same complaints. How can it take so long to fix things when it only took weeks for things to break? Seriously, I'm asking, what has been fixed? New problems weekly. How do the Powers that be think they are "Delivering Joy"? That's just not always true. Please change your slogan because it makes you look dishonest.😖
15 x

TXgal

Re: Suggestion

Post by TXgal » 4 years ago

I couldn’t agree more, GS! Every department in EVERY business should be held accountable for doing their part to handle specific issues, provide support to other departments and ensure exceptional customer service at every opportunity! Maybe there’s a lack of clear communication or follow up? I don’t know, but I do think this is common sense business 101...keeping the customers happy and engaged! 🤷‍♀️ I do hope that things will improve, and I believe that starts with great communication, so I’m glad you mentioned this! Perhaps someone will read your post and take action! 👍👍
8 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Suggestion

Post by shopLC_alex » 4 years ago

Thank you for posting, we agree with you both and we appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations. We apologize for any dissatisfaction you may have experienced lately while doing business with us. To strengthen communication and teamwork we send out emails to all teams notifying each other other of any major issues or changes that occur or need to occur. Even posts such as these are sent out to keep us all aware and on our toes. We are doing our best to keep up with demand. In the meantime please let us know if there is a specific issue that we may be able to address directly.
2 x