Remember when....

lckid

Remember when....

Post by lckid » 4 years ago

ShopLC used to be The Jewelry Channel

and all sales are final for everything!

I was pleasantly surprised when they started offering returns when they came back as Liquidation and now ShopLC
2 x

SueB

Re: Remember when....

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Omg no way would I shop w/ no returns! I came in when Liquidation Channel
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

I remember I was a sales agent at the time. Come a long way! Glad you have been with us for the ride!
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
I remember I was a sales agent at the time. Come a long way! Glad you have been with us for the ride!
Sadly my ride is over, another ring that almost made it but one real sharp prong. Pretty sad when the post clerk shakes his head when I pop up w/ another return. It’s not just the cluster rings either! Every ring I’ve bought w/ lil smaller stones to the sides the prongs are sharp on those also especially the ones w/ only 3 prongs. This one can’t be fixed( um shouldn’t need to be fixed!!!!) because the prong is shorter than the others no room to sand & polish.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I remember those days, too. Offering returns when they were The Liquidation Channel was a plus. I still have all the receipts when they were The Jewelry Channel and the Liquidation Channel.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I remember when...unless you paid $200+...you could not return an item unless you received defective. SLC has come a long way & now w/ability to return anything plus addition of Budget Pay, I'm a happier SLC Family Member! But, why does it cost almost 3× for returns (using their return label) when they can ship it to us for less? Never use their label for that reason, just make my memorized path to the USPS & pay half what their label would.
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I remember when...unless you paid $200+...you could not return an item unless you received defective. SLC has come a long way & now w/ability to return anything plus addition of Budget Pay, I'm a happier SLC Family Member! But, why does it cost almost 3× for returns (using their return label) when they can ship it to us for less? Never use their label for that reason, just make my memorized path to the USPS & pay half what their label would.
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, for return labels we charge what it costs us to generate that label and we do not have control over the fees for the return labels. You are welcome to pay your own shipping back for items that are not damaged/defective and we encourage this as we do understand that the post office can offer lower rates than what we charge for a return label fee. However keep in mind that for any damaged/defective returns, we do NOT charge a return label fee.
2 x