Gypsy

Wednesday (5/20) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning 😊😊

After realizing yesterday, that my coffee thread was not being posted

I sent several inquiries to the moderators
I rec'd email stating my post was not posted ,

"Due the way forum was described. "

I simply used the movie "The Wizard of OZ" as a backdrop to describe "our" navigation of "the yellow brick road" (forum) since "the storm" and how we "met our new companions, who we fondly called mods"(NO , we did not meet anyone along the way) and how we were all still hoping things here would get back to "normal" and I referenced "clicking our heels" to get home.

I said nothing vile or vulgar, there were no personal attacks, no unkind comments, it was not political. It was a comparison between "our experiences" and a classic movie.

have a cup ladies

☕ [clink] ☕

💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
9 x

anniebelle

Re: Wednesday (5/20) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning 😊😊

I simply used the movie "The Wizard of OZ" as a backdrop to describe "our" navigation of "the yellow brick road" (forum) since "the storm" and how we "met our new companions, who we fondly called mods"(NO , we did not meet anyone along the way) and how we were all still hoping things here would get back to "normal" and I referenced "clicking our heels" to get home.

I said nothing vile or vulgar, there were no personal attacks, no unkind comments, it was not political. It was a comparison between "our experiences" and a classic movie.

have a cup ladies

☕ [clink] ☕

💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy

@Gypsy seems to me as though someone there has too much time on their hands? Do they have some new moderators, coz I can't see that coming from the mods we have been accustomed to. Sounds like your regular, very clever posts. Wish we all could have seen it! So you're okay, your brother?
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning 😊😊

have a cup ladies

☕ [clink] ☕

💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy

@Gypsy seems to me as though someone there has too much time on their hands? Do they have some new moderators, coz I can't see that coming from the mods we have been accustomed to. Sounds like your regular, very clever posts. Wish we all could have seen it! So you're okay, your brother?
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Morning coffee at suppertime is back. Thank you Gypsy for taking the time to give us something to chat about. We look forward to an inspirational post tomorrow. Hopefully before noon, but we will take it anytime.
9 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I’m just glad you are okay. I was worried you were sick. I posted something earlier; so far it’s a no show 😕
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I don't see why that wasn't posted. You didn't say anything bad. Well at least we know you are ok and not sick.💗😊 Since this got posted so late, I guess instead of coffee, it's a nightcap. 😁 🥂😁
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

The way things are rolling, we MIGHT get Thursdays coffee by Friday suppertime.
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

This is not to be posted just want clarification. Was my post asking JewelryQueen if Gypsy post had not been approved due to no moderator approving it yet or due to content in post. Clarify please, Was it my question post not approved, or just Gypsy post. Thank you as I am confused.
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Hooray!!! Coffee! It may be a day old and cold, but I’ll drink it. Thank you Gypsy for taking time each day to compose a thoughtful inspirational message. I’m certain that SLC must appreciate it too because your morning coffee brings so many readers to the breakfast ( or should I say dinner) table here at the SLC forum. Someone must not have been thinking clearly to deny your coffee post yesterday. As someone who has been enjoying your coffee for some time, I feel safe to say that you would never post anything inappropriate, hurtful or vulgar. I’m just doing my happy dance because you’re back.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

The moderators have no reason for not posting Tuesday’s coffee. Could you repost it?. Another great coffee post for today. I’m glad that you are fine.
4 x