Beyond Frustrated!

Gem Lover

Beyond Frustrated!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I ordered a set of four lanterns and in the picture and video it shows you get four but when it arrived today there was only one, I went on the website to look at this item and it still shows a set of 4 and the host say a set of four but now the description says a 4 in 1 lantern. I noticed when reading the reviews today they all said they loved the set, not one lantern but the set. Another review said she ordered the set of 4 and loved them so she ordered a second SET but only received one lantern this time and noticed they had changed the wording too. What kind of business practice is this? I called customer service today to let them know I was short 3 lanterns and he looked and said yes there are suppose to be four so he sent out a set but I think they are only going to send out one lantern again from what the last review said and if that is the case there are only 5 in inventory so if I only get one again chances are the last of them will be gone before I can have this corrected. Just two will not work for where I want them. How can you advertise a set and then change it to one after people have ordered them? If I only receive one again then the two are going back and I will make sure I am not the one paying for the shipping. This is bad business!
8 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Beyond Frustrated!

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear about what is going on when it comes to your order. No worries, I would love to take care of it for you. Can you please email me your order number at miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com and I will get a resolution for this issue right away. If you need anything else please let me know. I hope you enjoy your day!

Miranda A
8 x