credit where credit is due

JewelryQueen

credit where credit is due

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Miranda

I would like to personally thank today's Moderator(s) who are reviewing and approving posts. You seem to be giving this forum the time and attention it needs and in a more timely manner. Thanks!

PS This actually affects our attitudes towards Shop LC in general--if the powers that be are listening--it does make a difference.
12 x

Kat

Re: credit where credit is due

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

YES!!! 😊💗
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Miranda Don't know how many are experiencing this, but all day today when I go online to ShopLC, at the top there is nothing to click on for this forum, as though it doesn't exist, and also there is no login bar to login, check your account, your orders, or anything else. Is this something new?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. If you are already on the forum, there will not be any link to the forum and you can only manage your forum profile on the forum, but to get your Shop LC profile you will need to go back to home page. If you are experiencing these issues on the home page, please let us know. I hope you are having a great day!
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Good morning MOD Preston,
just so I got that right, the prompts for
the forum and login/out are removed
from the front page?
Wonder why that change?
love ya, honey
3 x

Moderator_Preston

honey wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning MOD Preston,
just so I got that right, the prompts for
the forum and login/out are removed
from the front page?
Wonder why that change?
love ya, honey
Good morning,

I apologize for any confusion. On the the main part of the Shop LC website (with the promotional banners, discount codes, etc.) you should still have link to the forum and access your Shop LC profile, but once on the forum the link to the forum will not be available (as you are currently on the forum), and you can only access your Shop LC forum profile, and not your main Shop LC profile with the order histories and such. I hope this helps clears things up, and I hope your morning is going great!
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I'm confused! If the tabs for the Forum are not there, how are you getting here?
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

I think that IS the issue....this same thing happened last week. The forum button disappeared from the home page.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

After you enter ShopLC, scroll down the page till you
see Shop LC / Index page .... bingo!!
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston

I think that IS the issue....this same thing happened last week. The forum button disappeared from the home page.
@Gypsy @Rolltide @honey

Just to confirm, on the front page of the main shoplc.com website, you are not seeing tabs for the forum and unable to access your ShopLC profile? Is this issue still persisting and are you using mobile phones, tablets, or computers to access the website?
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I am reading along...I was already logged in so I dont know what I will see if I remove myself from the forum

But that is what happened last week ....the button from home page dissapeared
4 x