UV sterilizer

anniebelle

UV sterilizer

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

i'm quite interested in this, may end up buying, but so many things at home that I routinely sanitize won't fit. Jessica mentioned a baby's pacifier (which I don't need), but I don't think will fit. A set of keys probably wouldn't fit ( mine wouldn't). I routinely sanitize my remote control and my cordless landline phone (I'm old fashioned, old school). This device needs to be a bit deeper. . . 3/4 inch I don't think will work. Moderator please pass this to buyers.
3 x

shopLC_alex

Re: UV sterilizer

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us, we would love to get this over to our merchandising team. Could you provide the item number for the merchandise you're reffering to?
1 x

anniebelle

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you for reaching out to us, we would love to get this over to our merchandising team. Could you provide the item number for the merchandise you're reffering to?
Multi functional UV lamp sterilizer Item 3578155. Thank you!
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
i'm quite interested in this, may end up buying, but so many things at home that I routinely sanitize won't fit. Jessica mentioned a baby's pacifier (which I don't need), but I don't think will fit. A set of keys probably wouldn't fit ( mine wouldn't). I routinely sanitize my remote control and my cordless landline phone (I'm old fashioned, old school). This device needs to be a bit deeper. . . 3/4 inch I don't think will work. Moderator please pass this to buyers.
Hi! Try the other shopping networks. I bought a rather large one for $200 from ShopHQ. I can fit a large remote, tons of keys...etc....it’s almost shoebox size! I also sterilize my money in it! I think it’s sold out now but they have a hand held version that I like even better for about $100. QVC also has them I think...they had a different version of my box type too.
3 x

anniebelle

D-Flawless wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Hi! Try the other shopping networks. I bought a rather large one for $200 from ShopHQ. I can fit a large remote, tons of keys...etc....it’s almost shoebox size! I also sterilize my money in it! I think it’s sold out now but they have a hand held version that I like even better for about $100. QVC also has them I think...they had a different version of my box type too.
Thanks for the info. Not sure I want to spend that much, though it is probably worth it. Depends on your lifestyle.
1 x