KN95 Masks Coming Back??

lisa333333

KN95 Masks Coming Back??

Post by lisa333333 » 4 years ago

On the website, all the listings for the KN95 masks state "unavailable" for quite some time. Is this mask coming back or not? Do the moderators know of any time frame? Is there a problem getting them into the country because of some ban. I am aware that some internet sellers represented them as N95 and for medical use, which came to the attention of the US government. I dont believe ShopLC did, and I would really like the opportunist to re-order. I think that the KN95 is the best coverage available to the general public now. And I dont want to order overseas. LC is more reliable. Again is there a time frame when this will be offered again?
Lisa
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: KN95 Masks Coming Back??

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hello,

This is a great question, we will be checking with the merchandising team and get back to you as soon as we can!
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Welcome back Danielle😀
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Welcome back Danielle😀
Thank you glad to be back :)
6 x

Sanna123

Post by Sanna123 » 4 years ago

Shipping fees are ridiculous
Order cost 62.00. Paid 22.00 in shipping fees for small light weight mask which were shipped together. Crazy greed. Will not shop here ever again
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Sanna123 wrote:
4 years ago
Shipping fees are ridiculous
Order cost 62.00. Paid 22.00 in shipping fees for small light weight mask which were shipped together. Crazy greed. Will not shop here ever again
Hello,

Could you send me your order information at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com? I am glad to look into this for you :).
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

lisa333333 wrote:
4 years ago
On the website, all the listings for the KN95 masks state "unavailable" for quite some time. Is this mask coming back or not? Do the moderators know of any time frame? Is there a problem getting them into the country because of some ban. I am aware that some internet sellers represented them as N95 and for medical use, which came to the attention of the US government. I dont believe ShopLC did, and I would really like the opportunist to re-order. I think that the KN95 is the best coverage available to the general public now. And I dont want to order overseas. LC is more reliable. Again is there a time frame when this will be offered again?
Lisa
Good morning,

Currently we do not have any order running and we have not placed a reorder due to the reduced demand. We will continue to observe the demand and react later if needed. What we currently have available is the Washable silk mask, Washable mask with valve and 3 ply Blue disposable mask. If you need anything please reach out to us. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

They should order more. People would definitely buy them. If they're in the healthcare field or have a family member or friend they would definitely buy them. Also people with immune system problems or health issues would definitely buy them. Especially if you have doctor's appointments or have to go to a hospital. The reusable ones are nice but some people prefer the N95 or higher. 😊
4 x

lisa333333

Post by lisa333333 » 4 years ago

There will be a decrease in hand sewn cloth masks sold at ShopLC in general, because a great many people are making cloth masks and selling them on facebook, next door app, gas stations,etc. I have been an RN for 37 years and don't have a lot of faith in some cloth masks. I purchased 2 of the black neoprene with valve from LC and they didn't fit my daughter or I. There was too big of ear loop and not enough face coverage to use.

I was able to get a box of 50 blue masks of the shelf at Walgreens, but there is no mask requirement here in the Charlotte area. I have not seen anyone wearing the KN95. The most popular mask is cloth printed with a favorite sport team.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO ORDER A PACK OF 10 KN95 MASKS TO KEEP THE SHIPPING DOWN. I know so many other older ladies who are afraid to leave their homes. I only leave my home 1 time a week for food or a medical appointment with a KN95 because it is clearly the best available now. I love LC because of the reliability. I do not want to lose my time and money ordering from overseas.
Thanks for reading
Lisa
4 x