Shungite cube

Horsepower

Shungite cube

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I bought the 2825.00 ctw., (2.5 in) shungite cube to give to my adult son. He was recently diagnosed with MS & works at home in front of several computers. I thought the cube would be great for him to put in front of the computers & set his phone on. Katie's cube is what SLC called it and when the box arrived it didn't look damaged. I was surprised at how heavy the box was & the cube was wrapped in bubble wrap. However, as I was unwrapping the cube, black dust and pieces of the stone fell out. The cube was damaged beyond belief. I called SLC customer service and spoke with a very nice young man named Jesus. He was very understanding, but the cube was sold out. He notated my account and advised me to return it for a full refund including S&H. I'm sure they can cut that big broken chunk into other pieces of jewelry. I learned to check the items before I gift them last Christmas when I didn't check a dusty rose crocheted poncho that I gave to my 9 year old granddaughter. She opened the Christmas package in front of the entire family & held the poncho up to try on. It had a GIANT whole right in the front where the crochet wasn't hooked. I about dropped dead and apologized to her. She was so sweet and told me it was just fine, in fact she liked the hole. I love her so much. She will get a lot of jewelry from me one day & I told her so. She told me that she really wasn't into jewelry that much. LOL, OMG !!!
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Shungite cube

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear what happened to your Shungite Cube. Hopefully in the future we will get more in stock for you to be able to reorder it. I am glad that an agent was able to take care of you. Yes, you are correct it is always smart to check every single item that arrives to your house just in case there is a small issue with it and it needs to be replaced. We hope that you do not receive any other damaged items in the future. If you need anything else please reach out to us. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
3 x

Horsepower

Re: Shungite cube

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear what happened to your Shungite Cube. Hopefully in the future we will get more in stock for you to be able to reorder it. I am glad that an agent was able to take care of you. Yes, you are correct it is always smart to check every single item that arrives to your house just in case there is a small issue with it and it needs to be replaced. We hope that you do not receive any other damaged items in the future. If you need anything else please reach out to us. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
Thank you Miranda. I already called customer service and talked with Raul. He emailed the warehouse and said that they would update the shipping history or maybe that the order was cancelled. I really wanted all 3 items and certainly hope the order wasn't cancelled. Now I am just waiting to hear back. I'm confused as to why an order of 3 items would be cancelled if they over sold just one of the items or one piece was defective. I just recently started using the order history on the web site and it's much easier to follow. Before I would write the info. in my SLC purchase log & if an item arrived and the one I ordered before that didn't, I would call customer service to make an inquiry. Several times my orders have been cancelled with no notice sent to me and I have been left in limbo. The appropriate thing for SLC would be contact the customer and acknowledge the problem knowing full well that a problem exists. I am not one to let things go and bury my head in the sand. Raul told me that the warehouse would text me, or update my order history on line with cancelled & if it was shipped I would see the tracking number. I don't know for sure, but I am suspicious that this whole mess has something to do with the Kanchanaburi Blue sapphire ring that was diffused, but not presented as diffused. It's my birthstone. I would love to see it in person & if it's black then I'll just send it back. That's a risk I chose to take. Again, thank you for your response and Raul was very pleasant as well.
4 x