60% off

Gem Lover

60% off

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I went to check what items were on the 60 off section, the items were priced way above what they are normally, so with 60 off you pay regular price or higher, not a deal.
5 x

Boston Irish

Re: 60% off

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

All items were not 60 off i told them they better override that because it's on there they did as a one time favour.thanks for that but that is just wrong to put it on there and not give discount 😠😇
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
All items were not 60 off i told them they better override that because it's on there they did as a one time favour.thanks for that but that is just wrong to put it on there and not give discount 😠😇
They won’t because exclusions apply.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I can't hate on the 60% off items. Earlier I ordered a .50 ctw diamond ring & with 60% off it was $40. Keeping my fingers crossed that it won't lose any stones...cuz then what kind of deal did I really get? Only time will tell.
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback. All of our promo codes do have exclusions that apply and the promotions are only valid on select items. All eligible items will show "Save X%, use code XXX" on the product detail page, and when looking at the thumbnail images, they will show "Save with XXX" underneath the picture just above the price.
1 x