Clearance price on one size ring only

Kb

Clearance price on one size ring only

Post by Kb » 3 years ago

Hello moderator
Im.trying to purchase a petalite ring in a size 9.. it is on clearance for 67.99 for a size 5. Other sizes arev79.99. Wonder why it is set up like this. Please help
6 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Clearance price on one size ring only

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear about what is going on. At this time can you please send me the item number for the ring you are interested in so I can answer your question ? My email to contact me at is miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com or you can respond to the forum post below. If you need anything else please let us know. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
3 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Kb wrote:
3 years ago
Hello moderator
Im.trying to purchase a petalite ring in a size 9.. it is on clearance for 67.99 for a size 5. Other sizes arev79.99. Wonder why it is set up like this. Please help
Good morning,

We found the item that you were interested in. We are fixing the price issue ASAP and of course we will honor the lower price. If you can please reach out to me at miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com I can have an agent contact you to place the order with the lowest price or if you placed your order already send me the order number and I will refund the difference. If you need anything else please let me know. Have a great day. :D

Thanks,

Miranda A
9 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Kb wrote:
3 years ago
Hello moderator
They always put those size 5's on sale, most people do not wear a 5 even on their pinky, same with the 11/12 sizes...you are not going to get 6,7,8,9's for a low price like the 5's and the 11/12's...those will sell..
2 x