WHEN SHOPPING THE ITEM SELECTION PROCESS

GEMLOVER60

WHEN SHOPPING THE ITEM SELECTION PROCESS

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Why can't Shop LC do what all the over shopping networks do. When I am shopping, I always use the product selection process. When you want your material in silver, that's the choice they give you. I will not buy any silver that is not Rhodium or Platinum overlay. They do not give you a choice in the selection process. Which means I have to go through all the sterling items, not good. I usually give up and go to the shopping networks that give me the breakdown. Is this hard for Shop LC to do? :? :? :? So, I am moving on, I want to shop today, but I don't want to sit here all day!!!
6 x

shopLC_alex

Re: WHEN SHOPPING THE ITEM SELECTION PROCESS

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize if you are not having the shopping experience you expected. This is a great idea and we have forwarded this information to our marketing team for consideration. We are always looking for ways to streamline the shopping process to make it more user friendly and thank you for your advice. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC, please feel free to share more ideas in the future!
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Geez, I've sent a half a dozen emails to customer service over the years about this very thing.
7 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Geez, I've sent a half a dozen emails to customer service over the years about this very thing.
Well they must stil "in the process of being looked at by THE TEAM, I GUESS! lol; nothing is more annoying that to have to click on each item and see if it is Rhod/Plat overlay, don't dare use just the quick view because it is wrong most of the time and other times it does not tell you.. So you have to go and look at each item, one by one...NO THANK YOU...I just found a few items on the J, took me 1/2, if it was on Shop LC, would have taken 3 or 4 times longer. I think they don't want us to know, most people don't want silver if there is no overlay. There are tons of items that are not. I'm tired of the searching...so I just go elsewhere... :)
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Just wanted to check back in with you all as this seems to be a popular concern. We got a direct response from our Marketing team stating "that the team has been informed and that they are working on this as a priority" So we should be seeing some changes in the near future. Thank you all again, feel free to continue to share better ways to make shopping with us easy and simple.
3 x