Fed Up!

Boston Irish

Re: Fed Up!

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have order from the 8th of July on hold where is it? This is crazy it has not moved from location since the 9th please help!😭🍀
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
I have order from the 8th of July on hold where is it? This is crazy it has not moved from location since the 9th please help!😭🍀
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this is happening. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you.
3 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Me too. I have 2 orders that took 3 days to pick & ship. Now they are somewhere between Austin & Houston for 5 days with no movement on the history. I hope they aren't crammed into those crappy cheap cardboard envelopes. I really think those things are lame.
Good morning,

I apologize about this. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you.
I tried to email you with the order numbers & tracking number but the email can't be delivered because your mailbox is undergoing maintenance.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Me too. I have 2 orders that took 3 days to pick & ship. Now they are somewhere between Austin & Houston for 5 days with no movement on the history. I hope they aren't crammed into those crappy cheap cardboard envelopes. I really think those things are lame.
Good morning,

I apologize about this. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you.
I tried to email you with the order numbers & tracking number but the email can't be delivered because your mailbox is undergoing maintenance.
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize that this is happening. In this case, please try again in an hour or two and it should go through.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I wanted to give an update on the pendant I didn't receive. It said delivered on the 11th. That was Saturday. It appears we didn't check the mail that day. Hubby grabbed the mail on his way to work Monday morning. He leaves really early. Then, he had a layover Monday. He just got home a bit ago and the pendant was in his truck this whole time. Lack of communication on our part but had nothing to do with SLC, DHL or post office. Sorry! 😏
8 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I placed a order over the weekend (with free shipping) and I just received an email telling me it was shipped, and the tracking number starts with 1Z. Isn’t that a UPS tracking number? I‘m pretty certain it is. Why?
3 x

GemJunkie

Post by GemJunkie » 3 years ago

I ordered several items in mid-JUNE that have been sitting in a distribution center an hour from my house since June 19th! I've called and emailed the US Postal Service, DLH, and Shop LC...no one has been able to help one bit. So ridiculous!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I wanted to give an update on the pendant I didn't receive. It said delivered on the 11th. That was Saturday. It appears we didn't check the mail that day. Hubby grabbed the mail on his way to work Monday morning. He leaves really early. Then, he had a layover Monday. He just got home a bit ago and the pendant was in his truck this whole time. Lack of communication on our part but had nothing to do with SLC, DHL or post office. Sorry! 😏
@Gemsnob

Happy Dance 💃💃💃

Gypsy
6 x