Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Jt wrote:
3 years ago
Ty for posting
Mr. Moderator Conner.

Now it might be advised that there be a followup to the Forum members? This is not a forum issue. It is much larger issue.

The main data point reason I even took my precious time to post a response on behalf of the customers who want all reviews posted.
Fair business practices are "Good Business Practices".
In turn it will build trust and faith in ShopLC to become a documented Best Practice driven Shopping online corporation.
We both have something to gain.

FollowUp Please, Moderator Conner.

Noted here: I did not add the links to all the moderators.
I think you can share this in a group meeting?
Thank you
Teresa
Trying to help
Jt
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. In this case, we would only reject reviews with profanity, but otherwise we do accept and post reviews of all kinds. Reviews do have to be moderated and manually published first so it may take some time for them to get posted. I deeply apologize if that causes any inconvenience. If there is anything else you need assistance with, please let us know. We appreciate your business.

Best regards,
Preston W.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston eston None of my reviews have ever or will never contain profanity so why are they not posted?
9 x

Moderator_Preston

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston eston None of my reviews have ever or will never contain profanity so why are they not posted?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Your reviews may still be pending review from the team in charge of moderating the reviews, but that team does check and approve reviews daily. Thank you again for your post, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I've only had half of my reviews posted. Whether they were 1, 2, 3, or 4 stars only half are posted. But I've noticed it's only the four stars that really get posted. Years ago they were always all posted. I never use profanity when writing a review. So there is absolutely no reason why all mine should not be posted.
9 x

Jt

Re: CUSTOMER REVIEWS (Jt Teresa) Again...

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Dear Moderators,
It looks like there in truth is an issue of posting ALL Reviews.
Forum Members, I suppose you will continue to use sometimes a "gut" feeling, but know this, a review in itself is only one person's or more ppl opinion so although a bigggggggggggg inconvenience, guess we have the 30 day return, and that itself...well let's say
Choose your battles, weigh how much you spent so on and so forth...
Have a good Evening.
This world is troubled right now, God is Watching us.
Bless this Day
Teresa
Jt
3 x

Druid

Reviews Not published ever

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Why are my honest reviews not published? I am usually very satisfied with what I order or win at RA also and I gave good reviews. All my reviews good or less good but all honest were not published. Just some examples : recently I ordered a shell pearl lustrous necklace that is heavy and fake looking and I gave it 3 stars ...no published. The moonstone bracelet I won at RA has no play of colors , is just white stones. I gave it 4 stars..again no published. All other reviews from all my orders or wins that I wrote every week with on average 5 stars in the past 3-4 months not published either. Why is that ? I think the reviews are there for a reason. I always look them up and am very disappointed when I see 0 reviews which by now for me is a red flag .
6 x

Moderator_Preston

Re: Reviews Not published ever

Druid wrote:
3 years ago
Why are my honest reviews not published? I am usually very satisfied with what I order or win at RA also and I gave good reviews. All my reviews good or less good but all honest were not published. Just some examples : recently I ordered a shell pearl lustrous necklace that is heavy and fake looking and I gave it 3 stars ...no published. The moonstone bracelet I won at RA has no play of colors , is just white stones. I gave it 4 stars..again no published. All other reviews from all my orders or wins that I wrote every week with on average 5 stars in the past 3-4 months not published either. Why is that ? I think the reviews are there for a reason. I always look them up and am very disappointed when I see 0 reviews which by now for me is a red flag .
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. At this time, your reviews may still be in the moderation queue, as we only remove reviews with profanity or potential spam. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience. I hope you have a beautiful day!

Best regards,
Preston W.
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

A few days ago I left a polite but unfavorable review on a hand bag and it was posted. Now it’s gone! Shame on you Shop LC!!
2 x