Friday (5/29) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (5/29) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

🥳🤪😛🤩🤗😂😄😉🥳🤪😛🤩🤗😂😄😉

Hello Friday !!

I challenge each of you to make everyday a Friday ! Give yourself permission to laugh and happy dance like its Friday everyday of the week !! What can it hurt to try.....
🥳🤪😛🤩🤗😂😄😉🥳🤪😛🤩🤗😂😄😉
3:30am cst

I've already had the coffee flowing and been doing some early morning chatting ☕💞☕ But there is another fresh pot brewing here for us too !!!!!
Personally, I think that having coffee and chatting is the best of the best of therapy sessions !!! Many issues and problems have been solved among friends and strong coffee

💞☕[clink]☕💞

Hot, humid and a daily chance at a sea breeze shower....throw in a possible tropical depression or hurricane, and this will be my weather till November😂😂😂😂

Sorry 😢😢😢 no kittens, No Sissy or other kittys yet this morning. Inside kittys however, are pestering me for something. Probably want a treat. I did after all clean thier litter box and feed them breakfast. So of course they need a treat !!😻😻

Hope you ALL have a fabulous Friday ! Don't let anyone tell you that you need special shoes to Happy Dance....No Shoes - no problem 💃💃💃

💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

Kat

Re: Friday (5/29) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Happy Friday everyone!!!! 😊💜
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy, nobody came by for coffee??? That's unusual, I guess I thought I had something to say this morning, but I have been so busy all day I must have forgotten!!! I remember thinking about you giving kitty baths. Millions of years ago my husband used to give the kittens baths, but that didn't last too many years. They grew up and became too much for me too handle. Eventually they passed on and the next round never knew what a bath was. Was a kitty named Saber the one with the skin condition.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Happy Friday! One of my kitties didn’t come to eat. At least my other one did. I love those kitties. ❤️🐱
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 21,071...Deaths = 1,111

5 deaths this day. Going down again. Yes!!
3 x