Any Recent Purchases that You are Crazy about

Lulu

Any Recent Purchases that You are Crazy about

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Received: Grandidierite ring with champagne diamonds. This stone is 10x8 and 2.6 ct with .20 diamonds. It's gorgeous and when Cheryl was showing a $6,000 one in gold, I was pleased to see that the color and clarity were no better than mine.

An emerald cut morganite ring. Set in RG vermeil, the itty bitty diamonds actually look like pink diamonds.

Montana peacock sapphire spray ring for the pinkie. You actually see green and blue in the stones.

Abalone earrings. Moss agate pendant that looks like camouflage (Jay King, eat your heart out).

How about you?

eta: changed 'mad' to 'crazy'. what was I thinking?
Last edited by Lulu 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Any Recent Purchases that You are Mad about

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Received: Grandidierite ring with champagne diamonds. This stone is 10x8 and 2.6 ct with .20 diamonds. It's gorgeous and when Cheryl was showing a $6,000 one in gold, I was pleased to see that the color and clarity were no better than mine.

An emerald cut morganite ring. Set in RG vermeil, the itty bitty diamonds actually look like pink diamonds.

Montana peacock sapphire spray ring for the pinkie. You actually see green and blue in the stones.

Abalone earrings. Moss agate pendant that looks like camouflage (Jay King, eat your heart out).

How about you?
Hello Lulu,

Thank you for your feedback about these purchases. Do you need help with any of these?
1 x

Lulu

Nope. I guess I can manufacture some complaints if you want me to. :mrgreen:
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your recent purchases! Thank you for sharing!
3 x

RS

Re: Any Recent Purchases that You are Crazy about

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago

How about you?

eta: changed 'mad' to 'crazy'. what was I thinking?
I am VERY pleased with my tanzanite ring. Now will be on the lookout for some stud earrings. I purchased some other things not pricey but very nice! A garnet ring and pendant set is just perfect. An Oregon pink opal ring for my daughter. My husband recently gifted me with a suite of Hebei peridot that is STUNNING! I wear that quite a bit. Those are some of the most recent that are my favorites. I have more things on the way, like always.
I have purchased a lot of things for gifts. They are very nice and hope they are well received. Oh! Those rollers with the gemstone chips in them? They are so cute !
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago

Hello Lulu,

Thank you for your feedback about these purchases. Do you need help with any of these?
😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good mornin', a while back when they were selling Metiorite, I
purchased the star shaped ring - I love it. I think that I hear
Perry Como singin' Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket,
save it for a rainy day..... :P
My mom, rip, loved Perry.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Love the “star of Russia “ pendant and chain I won on rising auction. Diopside and Orissa Rhodolite garnet. Kinda looks like a fireworks spray. Seems like a weird combination of stones, but it’s actually very pretty! Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a 19 ct. welo opal bracelet I won on auction when Merilee was sleeping!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone,

We are so glad you are all sharing some of your favorite recent purchases! Thank you everyone for your posts and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Lulu

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Love the “star of Russia “ pendant and chain I won on rising auction. Diopside and Orissa Rhodolite garnet. Kinda looks like a fireworks spray. Seems like a weird combination of stones, but it’s actually very pretty! Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a 19 ct. welo opal bracelet I won on auction when Merilee was sleeping!
I have the Giuseppe Perez dangle earrings that have the Orissa garnet and diopside. Was afraid they would look too Christmasy - nope, they are beautiful. Enjoy your pendant!
2 x