Customer Service

anniebelle

Customer Service

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

It has become increasingly difficult to get in touch with anyone in customer service. Is anyone working anymore? I have an issue that needs to be straightened out, but I can't get ahold of anyone. Has anyone else had this problem?
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Customer Service

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
It has become increasingly difficult to get in touch with anyone in customer service. Is anyone working anymore? I have an issue that needs to be straightened out, but I can't get ahold of anyone. Has anyone else had this problem?
Good Afternoon, anniebelle!

I'm so very sorry to hear that! The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to assist with whatever issue you are experiencing. If you would, please feel free to send the information regarding the issue to customerservice@shoplc.com so that we can assist with this. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
1 x

anniebelle

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I'm so very sorry to hear that! The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to assist with whatever issue you are experiencing. If you would, please feel free to send the information regarding the issue to customerservice@shoplc.com so that we can assist with this. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
Thanks, but my email is down so I must use the phone.
1 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Thanks, but my email is down so I must use the phone.
FYI, I finally spoke with CS, I will receive a credit back to method of payment in 3-5 days. No explanation why this happened in the first place. ( price reduction after my purchase, was supposed to be adjusted by the end of the day). I wonder how many times this has happened before and I didn't know. Seems as though we do have to watch like a hawk!!!
7 x