Sunday (5/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (5/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning....
Lazy day Sunday here 🏵💮🏵

💮💮🏵🏵💮💮🏵🏵💮💮🏵🏵💮💮🏵🏵💮💮
3:30am cst

I think today is for relaxing ! I might not even get dressed ☺️ Yep...lazing around in my jammies, drinking my coffee, reading my book, that I didnt get to yesterday, sounds like the plan 🥰🥰
🏵🏵💮💮🏵🏵💮💮🏵🏵💮💮🏵🏵💮💮🏵🏵

Speaking of coffee....

There are those of us who either won't or can't start our day without our coffee...we are coffee addicts 😂But that's not necessarily a bad habit to have. It does have proven health benefits. It has been said to protect us from type 2 diabetes and liver diseases, lowers the risks of heart failure. Good things !!! And just for fun here are a few more facts about our cuppas !

Coffee beans: second largest traded commodity in the world.
Hawaii is the only American state to grow coffee.
If was first discovered by a goat herder in Ethiopia,
in the 1500's.

☕🤗☕🤗☕🤗☕🤗☕🤗☕🤗☕🤗☕🤗☕
So....coffee is GOOD ! Let's have a cup or three☕☕☕ and chat abit.

Saw Sissy, she came by to eat, she was super skittish and I left her alone to eat, saw no little ones ☹☹

I've been keeping eye on website....codes dont want to work so I guess that means I really didnt need anything. 🤨😐
Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Sunday 🥰

Release your stress...Dance for no reason ❤

💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

Kat

Re: Sunday (5/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Happy Sunday everyone!!!😊💜
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have been watching Jessica with the Lifestyle program, my personal favorite. They brought in a TLV from sometime last week. Leftovers from a closeout of quilt sets, your thing or not. She's not going to stop until they are gone. Boring! Finally one color is in the red. Wish I had checked the time. OMG, she doesn't have time to do the face masks! What a shame! Show is over, pearls next. I have still been having a lot of problems with the website. Every time It screws up, a sale is lost! Let's just say I have saved a lot of money!
Gypsy glad Sissy has come around.
4 x

JHTNYC

Post by JHTNYC » 3 years ago

Have not seen Karen or Adi in a long time as hosts on SLC - why is that? They are both knowledgeable and compelling personalities and great at what they do - what's up?!
3 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

JHTNYC wrote:
3 years ago
Have not seen Karen or Adi in a long time as hosts on SLC - why is that? They are both knowledgeable and compelling personalities and great at what they do - what's up?!
I've seen Adi several times as a night owl viewer & it was said that Karen is away to take care of her mother.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Karen is taking care of her elderly mother during this time of crisis. ADI was on a few days ago he may be on evenings at midnight I’m not sure
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Thank you, Gypsy for telling about the Hawaiian Coffee. I glad your kitty show up. My other kitty came today.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Washington State Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 21,702...Deaths = 1,118

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!! No deaths. This was not posted earlier as I was unsure figures had been updated on the state site. HURRAY!!!!
2 x