Delivered

anniebelle

Delivered

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

i was going through my order history and it once again made me realize how helpful it would be to have the status of " delivered" shown as well as the others . If you order as much as I do, current conditions cause delivery times to vary greatly. Some things may take a long time to arrive. It would be easier than checking order details repeatedly. Please pass this request to your IT Department.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Delivered

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
i was going through my order history and it once again made me realize how helpful it would be to have the status of " delivered" shown as well as the others . If you order as much as I do, current conditions cause delivery times to vary greatly. Some things may take a long time to arrive. It would be easier than checking order details repeatedly. Please pass this request to your IT Department.
Good Evening, anniebelle!

Thank you for your feedback! This would certainly be a helpful suggestion, and we are happy to pass this to our teams responsible for the website as a suggestion for a future update.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Tired of bidding on auctions and have them cancelled and they show up on auction again wow?😤
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Tired of bidding on auctions and have them cancelled and they show up on auction again wow?😤
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. In this case, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can help look into this for you.
0 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
I ordered a 32.20 ct., 7.50 in., London Blue Topaz Tennis Bracelet on Becky's night owl show 5/21/20, along with 2 other items, a Kanchanaburi ring & meteorite ring. On 5/25/20, all showed invoiced, but not shipped. I called CS & they called the warehouse. That eve. I looked at the order history again. The bracelet that I purchased for $119.99 was cancelled & the other items were shipped together (I am still waiting for them to be delivered). Then I looked online at the London Blue Items available. Low & behold, there was my bracelet now selling for $299.99. Wow, is that ever stinky.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please provide the order, invoice, or item number for the purchase in question for us to assist the best way possible. You can email me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv, and we will see what we can do about getting that item for you for the same price it was originally won at if in still available. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations, thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
5 x

JWU7577

Post by JWU7577 » 3 years ago

Does anyone else get charged double delivery fees when the items come in one box? Is this standard practice? ts very frustrating since one shipping fee per item is insane on auctions.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

We apologize for the frustration, but yes each item sold here at ShopLC has a separate shipping charge unless another shipping method is chosen.
4 x