Tuesday (6/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Tuesday (6/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning !

4:25am cst
New day, New opportunities, New friendships, Anything is possible. So it's a good day to have a good day !!!.....GO !!!!! 🤗 🥰 🤗 🥰 🤗 🥰 🤗 🥰 🤗 🥰

But first, let me send everyone big (((HUGS))) in your mugs of .....COFFEE

☕[clink]☕

I drink my coffee in the rain,
I drink my coffee to keep me sane,
I'll drink coffee warm or cold
With my friends both young and old
I drink my coffee straight, strong & black
And all of the above are simply facts !!!

( I know pretty lame 😂😂 😂)

Here are a few fun facts I found...
When you are young you learn...

No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats 😳 and you should never trust a dog to watch your food 😲

As an adult you learn more fun things...

Raising teenagers is like nailing Jello to a tree 😖 All families are like brownies, mostly sweet, sometimes nutty
And most importantly, laugh ALOT ! It's like jogging on the inside 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think we need more coffee 🥰 ☕☕ 🥰 ☕☕ 🥰 ☕☕

Sorry no kittens have been seen. I have seen Sissy here eating, but nothing on the kitten front, usually by now I'd see them playing on and along the fence and around the shed. I've seen nothing 😿😿😿 but I will keep looking for them. Someone else might have found them and is taking care of or has taken to shelter...just don't know. These are feral mama's

Kittens or not it's still a good day to

Butt Wiggle and Happy Dance 💃💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
11 x

honey

Re: Tuesday (6/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by honey » 3 years ago

I'll take that cuppa hot coffee and a (((hug)))!!!
Have a great day today, bypass any headaches!!!
I hope Sissy's kittens are safe and sound, and if you
have not seen them by now, you could be right about
someone taking them to a shelter. I shall still remain
hopeful that you catch a glimpse of those critters!

Love ya bunches
8 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Good morning Gypsy! Still love your posts! I bought a bigger coffee cup.. more mileage per cup! Love the one about the dog. We have one that “guards “ my granddaughters food. She walks away..boom! Food disappears! When I lived in an apartment complex there was a feral momma that had kittens every spring. She lived in a drainage system by a pond. You could hear their meows but you couldn’t ever get near them. I lived there 6 years. You may never see Sissy’s babies. I hope you do! Have a great day!
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I smile every time you suggest a butt wiggle!!! I'll have to try doing that, sometime when I feel confident that I won't fall down! I have a Tuesday afternoon card game today. Does anyone play "Hand and Foot"? Many people have never heard of it, including myself when I first learned about two years ago.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I smile every time you suggest a butt wiggle!!! I'll have to try doing that, sometime when I feel confident that I won't fall down! I have a Tuesday afternoon card game today. Does anyone play "Hand and Foot"? Many people have never heard of it, including myself when I first learned about two years ago.
@anniebelle
I dont know the game, but if you win a hand(or foot) stay sitting and shimmy your shoulders and butt wiggle in your chair !!!! If nothing else the looks on your friends faces will make you laugh and feel good - Gypsy. !!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle
I dont know the game, but if you win a hand(or foot) stay sitting and shimmy your shoulders and butt wiggle in your chair !!!! If nothing else the looks on your friends faces will make you laugh and feel good - Gypsy. !!
@gypsy game was over by the time I saw this. I'll try this, but sitting I don't think it's my butt that will wiggle!!!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update 6/2/20

Confirmed Cases = 22,157...Deaths = 1,129

5 more souls to Heaven Even better figure than yesterday, if any losses can be considered good.

C
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Great coffee post Gypsy.
4 x