It's not Shungite

Gemhound

It's not Shungite

Post by Gemhound » 3 years ago

I bought a pair of Elite Shungite pear earrings a couple of months ago. Item number 3495345... It is advertised as Elite Shungite... Well, it is not!
One of the stones popped out. I did a "battery test" on it, repeatedly...
My other Shungites passed the test, except for these. :( :( :(
I am going to predict this post will probably be dismissed.
Please have common courtesy of a reply... Thank you
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: It's not Shungite

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this terrible situation may have caused you, we would loved to get this resolved with utmost urgency. Please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your order, invoice, or item number for the purchase in question for us to assist the best way possible. We appreciate you as a customer and want to make sure we meet your expectations, and we thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
4 x

Gemhound

Hello Alex,
The item number is posted. You have my email address.
Please email me with resolutions to this matter.
While you are at it, please look into a previous matter that is still unresolved since March... It also concerns Shungites. Still waiting for reply from Vera....2 weeks now?...
Truly unacceptable... Shame on you ShopLC!
4 x

shopLC_alex

Again we apologize for the time you're having with this issue. I actually am unable to see your account information through the forum and would need you to please contact me directly with more information so we can get this resolved. I am unaware of the issue that was being handled by the previous agent but if you could include that information in the email we can get that resolved as well.
2 x

shopLC_alex

We're sorry for the time you're having with this issue. I actually am unable to see your account information through the forum and would need you to please contact me directly with more information so we can get this resolved. I am unaware of the issue that was being handled by the previous agent but if you could include that information in the email we can get that resolved as well.
0 x

shopLC_alex

We're sorry for the time you're having with this issue. I actually am unable to see your account information through the forum and would need you to please contact me directly with more information so we can get this resolved. I am unaware of the issue that was being handled by the previous agent but if you could include that information in the email we can get that resolved as well.
0 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemhound, How do you test Shungite? Didn’t know it could be done. Thank you 6/4 5:27pm cst
1 x

Gemhound

Turn a hand held flashlight ON...remove the battery cover... Place the Shungite stone where the conduit is. If it is Shungite, the light will turn on...There are videos on how-to test Shungite on YouTube.
3 x

Gemhound

You don't have to have a loose stone to test it..
As long as the Shungite stone is touching the conduit... move the rock around to make sure it is touching it... doesn't take much at all... If it's Shungite and it is touching the conduit, it will immediately turn flashlight on.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have purchased leg wrap pillow back wrap and all work great But I just received another pillow and back wrap and I'm not feeling the cooling sensation like others not sure what's up I will test them.Thanks Ladies.🍀
4 x