Masks with the valve

Harlequin

Masks with the valve

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I received the mask with the valve to breathe better, well you can breathe better, but they are so cheaply made, I’m afraid the part that goes around the ear’s will tear. Sponge is so thin. That is the only part that needs improvement. 6/3. 6:29 pm cst
4 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Masks with the valve

Post by shopLC_alex » 4 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize about the experience you've had with our product. Please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your order number and we will look into getting you a refund or a reshipment. We understand that these items are truly essential for even the basic of life's functions in these dire times, an want to be sure we do everything we can to assist you.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Moderator Alex, I don’t need a replacement, was just making a statement about the sponge part that goes around the ears, they are so flimsy. I haven’t even wore one yet. It’s more or less to send to the correct Dept. so they may in the future make the masks more sturdy around the ears. Thank you 🙂. 6/4. 10:20am. Cst
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 4 years ago

Ahh I see, sorry or the misunderstanding. We'll get your review sent over to our marketing team to let them know. We look forward to hearing from you in the future, Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC! :D
3 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

I bought a couple of the sponge type masks wit the valves. I agree with the original post that the items are very flimsy. Both of my masks broke as I placed them over my ears. I did call customer service and was promptly given a refund.
3 x