Here’s....Chuck!

What-a-gem

Here’s....Chuck!

Post by What-a-gem » 3 years ago

So I hear that Chuck Clemency is coming to Shop LC in July.
This should be interesting. I don’t know what he will be doing, but I guess time will tell.
He has been a solid guest/seller for almost 30 yrs on ShopHQ.
8 x

CC

Re: Here’s....Chuck!

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I love Chuck Clemency jewelry. I have about 12 beautiful pieces I bought from his line a very long time ago. I love them. As a matter of fact , some of the petalite pieces that have been sold here on Shoplc in the last few months, look exactly like the pieces I bought from his line way back then. I can tell you I paid way more for the items from his line than Shopl c sold, and may still be selling, on their website.
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I hope so. I always liked him and the jewelry. 😊💗
4 x

MarilynSD

Post by MarilynSD » 3 years ago

For those who never had the opportunity to learn/buy from him on Evine aka NBC- Something aka CVN ... He had BEAUTIFUL Jewelry named after his daughter Kellyanne..... so that would be Blake's sister. Dah!!! I get it now!!! 🤪 Anyway, the Jewelry was BEAUTIFUL!!! And I am soooo JEALOUS of all of you who actually own these pieces.

Another very romantic thing I remember about Chuck, he was describing one time, he and his wife in a NY elevator. He caught a man STARING AT HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!! And Chuck tells: "this guy is
STARING AT MY WIFE... AND STARING. .. AND STARING!!! So, I am watching as he stares at me wife, up and down. Until he spied the HUGE ROCK ON HER LEFT HAND!!! YEAH PAL,.SHE'S TAKEN!!! And guys, let that be a lesson to you!!!"

I LOVED THAT and never forgot it!!! (Think my husband did too, because he got reallllly quiet!!!) 😁

Anyway, thanks Chuck for that good memory. Hope they bring your BEAUTIFUL KELLYANNE PCS to ShopLC!!!
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I don't think there have been any of his pieces on SLC. I see him selling selections from the vault and whatever the topic of the night, but nothing of his own. Hes mentioned STS that he used to sell before coming here, but I wasn't under the impression they were his designs. Anybody know?
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

For the life of me I never thought that I would ever see Chuck Clemency selling blankets for $19.00!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
For the life of me I never thought that I would ever see Chuck Clemency selling blankets for $19.00!
Has he reached an all time low?
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

He probably enjoys working at the same place as his son. And I get the feeling that his hours might be more flexible than they were at the Evine channel. That’s why the Beekman duo left for QVC. They said that Evine’s schedule was too stringent and the Invicta watch airings absorbed the good time slots.
3 x