Friday (6/5) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (6/5) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Happy Dance Friday 💃💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

3:10am cst

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

Do you find yourself holding the refrigerator door open - staring mindlessly, looking for answers. Don't worry, we are all works in progress without a completion date....we're always looking

☕💃☕💃☕💃☕💃☕💃

I thought you all might enjoy some coffee with your Friday 🤗☕🤗

So just for today,
Come in sit and sip.
Forget all your troubles,
For just a little bit.
Ignore the tasks
You have to do today,
And just enjoy a cup ☕ or two ☕☕

Window shopping today or in a buying mood ??? I'm going to window shop today. Of course always hoping to find that WooHoo 🤗🤗 Happy Dance 💃 deal. Hope you find yours !!!!
Speaking of ....my order hasn't arrived yet 😲😟

For those that enjoy these little nonsense happy post each morning 🤗 Yay !!! 🤗 for those of you who say I'm not your cup of tea, that's okay -
I drink Coffee 😂🤣😂🤣😂

still no breaking kitten news ☹☹ I see the others most every day. It's funny that with all the mama kittys that were pregnant I have seen no kittens at all 🤔🤔
All I can do is continue to look.

What ever your plans are for today listen to the devil on your shoulder. Why ?

Because you know you are in trouble
when even the devil taps you and asks,
"What are you doing ?!?!?! "

Ladies (and gents) have a wonderful and blessed day !!!!

Let's embrace the pace of our dance.... Slow dance or head banging fast dance. Speed isn't important, the dance is 😊

💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy
9 x

Margui

Re: Friday (6/5) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Great post Gypsy. Yesterday, I went to Hobby Lobby after two months. Everybody was wearing masks. I wore the one that I bought from ShopLC.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Finding very little under $10 today. Been fighting with the website again per Friday rush I guess. Can't ever figure out why, but it definitely is a Shop LC thing, not any other websites. Perhaps just a high volume thing? Any body else notice anything like this?

Think they are going to have Furry Friend Friday today?
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Finding very little under $10 today. Been fighting with the website again per Friday rush I guess. Can't ever figure out why, but it definitely is a Shop LC thing, not any other websites. Perhaps just a high volume thing? Any body else notice anything like this?

Yep! And that's a great way to explain it because that's EXACTLY what it feels like...FIGHTING WITH THEIR WEBSITE!

Shopping (especially online with no crowds, lines, etc.) should NOT feel like some type of battle!
🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

I often give up, because I just can't keep at it!

IT IS NOT ONLY MADDENING...

IT IS EXHAUSTING!!!!!

😖😱😖😱😖😱😖😱😖😱😖😱😖
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Yep! And that's a great way to explain it because that's EXACTLY what it feels like...FIGHTING WITH THEIR WEBSITE!

Shopping (especially online with no crowds, lines, etc.) should NOT feel like some type of battle!
🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

I often give up, because I just can't keep at it!

IT IS NOT ONLY MADDENING...

IT IS EXHAUSTING!!!!!

😖😱😖😱😖😱😖😱😖😱😖😱😖

Yep! Just decide I don't want it that much after all!
4 x