Not on TV anymore in my area

Seven

Not on TV anymore in my area

Post by Seven » 3 years ago

Not on TV anymore in my area: I watch Shop LC every day and I have been buying a lot or spending a lot of my money with you and now you’re not on TV where I live if you were on two channels on television. You have been on two channels but neither channel has worked for over a week it says they’re trying to fix the problem I’m just wondering if it’s just too expensive to be on TV right now with the pandemic and everyone out of work. Nothing to be ashamed of I completely understand I was just wondering if you could confirm. I also would like to know if you will be back on television. I live in Nevada and my ZIP Code is 89447.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Not on TV anymore in my area

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Seven wrote:
3 years ago
Not on TV anymore in my area: I watch Shop LC every day and I have been buying a lot or spending a lot of my money with you and now you’re not on TV where I live if you were on two channels on television. You have been on two channels but neither channel has worked for over a week it says they’re trying to fix the problem I’m just wondering if it’s just too expensive to be on TV right now with the pandemic and everyone out of work. Nothing to be ashamed of I completely understand I was just wondering if you could confirm. I also would like to know if you will be back on television. I live in Nevada and my ZIP Code is 89447.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. In this case, what cable provider are you currently using?
2 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Re: Not on TV anymore in my area (Jt responding to this)

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

We have Dish. We too cannot view 88, 274, and sometimes 225.
Dish has a bigggg issue with negotiating costs with their channel holders.
I have had this problem with Dish many times.

In fact I was not getting my local channel 8 in the Mid Missouri area.
Got on the phone and oh boy is that a feat
Got Dish to refund me $5 bucks a month for 6 months.

It is ShopLC and Dish trying to work out an agreement.

Not just ShopLC actions.

You say "cable" and it could be local cable"

IDK I just know Dish is very rich and they can afford to compromise with ShopLC.
Yes, ShopLC has a factory in China, and main warehouse in India.
But I don't see Dish giving meals to USA or India.

So we just have to wait and see what happens.
Yes this is all so much more than we need in our lives.

I can't even get Fox News al carte. Dish Controls us to buy a larger pkg at $75.
And we got the lowest pkg welcome pkg that does not exist anymore.

So figure this out who the worse of two e____ is.

Respectfully
Jt
Teresa
3 x