Re: Gemsnob's Dad needs our prayers. Please help

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Gemi, Praying for your DAD,
God bless him and family always. (((hugs))) honey
14 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I am very humbled by everyone's kind words and prayers. Thank you so very much! 💓💓💓
13 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Praying for your father , you and your family.
10 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Hail Mary and distance Reiky healing I’ll be sending to your Dad tonight.Keep fath.
10 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gemsnob,

Prayers for your dad and that the biospy is beneign. <3
9 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

Ohhhhh, @Gemsnob !!!!
😢😢😢😢

I am so sorry you and your family are having to go through this!

I am praying for your father and his healthcare staff, from receptionists, lab workers, nurses, doctors, volunteers and maintenance.

Lord, guide everyone involved. Surround them with Your Spirit, Your strength, and Your guidance.

Be with Gemsnob and her father, granting them the love of Your Spirit, Your courage and steadfastness, Your presence, comfort, and Your peace.

Let them feel Your presence, Your strength, and Your everlasting love.

Be there with all involved, guiding them with Your will, and giving them total trust in You, as well as Your love, joy and peace.

Philippians 4:4-9
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.
9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

1 Peter 5:6-7
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Romans 8:26-28
26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

✨🌟✨🕊🙏🏽🕊✨🌟✨
8 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Gemsnob, I'll remember you and your Dad in my prayers. May our Lord give you both peace. He will be with you to lighten your burden during this nerve-wrecking time.
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Very moving and appropriate Cat, Thank you so much. Gemsnob will appreciate your efforts as well. Beautiful!
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Nothing but positive thoughts and prayers ( Hugs )
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Sending prayers to you and your Father.I hope the Drs can figure this out. We are all behind you keep the Faith.🙏🍀
8 x