Moderator help: fast buy

CJM

Moderator help: fast buy

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I bought a bead necklace necklace a few hours ago. I did it on fast buy using budget pay. When I ordered it was $99.00. It went down to $49.99. I looked at order history; it showed $49.99. I got an email from my bank saying I was below a certain amount. I knew how much money I have in the bank. LC charged me full price of $99.99 plus shipping and tax. ($108.00). Then it showed a refund of $52.65. LC still charged me full price (49.99) plus tx and shipping. I hit budget pay. The most I should have been charged was 10.00 + 2.99 + 2.65. I want all my money back. I canceled the order. I was also charged budget pay amount. I tried to access my budget pay account and it comes up unavailable.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Moderator help: fast buy

Post by shopLC_alex » 4 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. You should always only be charged the lowest price that the item is sold at for that day. And if necessary we will price match the lowest price the item was sold at within 30 days of your purchase. If you ever face similar issues in the future please contact us by phone at 1.877.899.0078, by chat at ShopLC.com or by email at customerservice@shoplc.com before you cancel the order and we'll do everything we can to resolve the issue in the best way possible. Once again, we apologize about the experience you had with our product. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist further. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I don’t know if anyone else has had problems with fast buy but this is not the first time it has happened to me. I would choose budget pay for fast buy and get charged the full price for the item. That’s what happened this time. I caught it this time. I’m still waiting for the refund to my bank account. I’ll never use this option again. I have disabled fast buy on my account.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 4 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, our IT department has been alerted to the issue and is working diligently to resolve this error as a top priority. Your patience is much appreciated at this time, and thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I bought a bead necklace necklace a few hours ago. I did it on fast buy using budget pay. When I ordered it was $99.00. It went down to $49.99. I looked at order history; it showed $49.99. I got an email from my bank saying I was below a certain amount. I knew how much money I have in the bank. LC charged me full price of $99.99 plus shipping and tax. ($108.00). Then it showed a refund of $52.65. LC still charged me full price (49.99) plus tx and shipping. I hit budget pay. The most I should have been charged was 10.00 + 2.99 + 2.65. I want all my money back. I canceled the order. I was also charged budget pay amount. I tried to access my budget pay account and it comes up unavailable.
I purchase three bead necklaces over a few days. Moonstone, Blue lace agate and Ammazonite. All should be on Budget Pay but I see nothing when I look under Budget Pays under my Account. This ticks me off.

@Alex
@danielle
5 x