Add pictures

Kat

Add pictures

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Is there any way that we can add pictures to our posts? Just the jewelry and items bought from here. Nothing else. Since the posts have to be pre-approved anyways, you would be able to tell if it's shoplc items or not. It'd be nice to see what everybody's buying. That way I might buy something else. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Thanks!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
8 x

Gem Lover

Re: Add pictures

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I think this would be a fun idea.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Is there any way that we can add pictures to our posts? Just the jewelry and items bought from here. Nothing else. Since the posts have to be pre-approved anyways, you would be able to tell if it's shoplc items or not. It'd be nice to see what everybody's buying. That way I might buy something else. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Thanks!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
@Kat
We used to be able to post pictures, then they took that away from us
9 x

Kat

Gypsy, I thought so, but wasn't sure. 😁 They should bring it back then. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have passed it along to the administrative team of the forum so they can look into implementing this in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
8 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

3 years ago
Good morning,

Great news! Our administrative team received your feedback, and wanted you to know they agree that this is a great idea and will be implementing it in the near future! Keep those ideas coming, your feedback is always appreciated. We thank you for being part of the ShopLC family!
5 x

Kat

Thanks!!! 😊 I can't wait to post my jewelry. πŸ˜πŸ’—
4 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 3 years ago

Great idea. Always nice to see pictures of jewelry on them. JTV allows the same thing.
2 x