What were the mermaid and the dolphin items a few min ago do we bid on those

RS

Re: What were the mermaid and the dolphin items a few min ago do we bid on those

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Bingo wrote:
4 years ago
Those are blankets and they are coming up! Keep watching.
0 x

RS

Re: What were the mermaid and the dolphin items a few min ago do we bid on those

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Bingo wrote:
4 years ago
Well they didn’t get to them in the lifestyle show. Maybe later. It happens sometimes. You may be able to find them online but right now there are many new items and they aren’t all showing up.
In that case calling personal shopper might be the way to go.
Good luck!
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Bingo wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning,

We deeply apologize if you missed out on an item. If at all possible, please advise as to when you saw it and what the items looked like so we can help find them. Thank you for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Bingo wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning,

We deeply apologize if you missed out on an item. If at all possible, please advise as to when you saw it and what the items looked like so we can help find them. Thank you for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
Preston, since Bingo is not here at the moment and I am (big surprise) I can tell you.
During the lifestyle show last night with Nikki and Shawn D they previewed some throw blankets. They only showed them for a moment but they appeared as though they were for children. One had a mermaid I saw for sure.
The hosts said they were coming up during the show but obviously they ran out of time.
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Bingo wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning,

Preston, since Bingo is not here at the moment and I am (big surprise) I can tell you.
During the lifestyle show last night with Nikki and Shawn D they previewed some throw blankets. They only showed them for a moment but they appeared as though they were for children. One had a mermaid I saw for sure.
The hosts said they were coming up during the show but obviously they ran out of time.
Thank you so much for reply. Unfortunately, we were unable to find the item specified. @Bingo we would recommend calling personal shopper at 1-877-899-0490. Thank you both again for your posts and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x