More DHL delays

anniebelle

More DHL delays

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

i just checked my orders to see what is coming today. There are a couple that they say are delayed, no clear info except they appear to be stuck at the airport again! Has SLC looked at why this keeps happening? Considered a different carrier? This is so frustrating!
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: More DHL delays

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
i just checked my orders to see what is coming today. There are a couple that they say are delayed, no clear info except they appear to be stuck at the airport again! Has SLC looked at why this keeps happening? Considered a different carrier? This is so frustrating!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I deeply apologize your orders are being delay during transit. I have gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to our fulfillment team so it can be considered in the future. In the meantime, you are more than welcome to email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can help look into this for you. I hope you have a wonderful day!
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Moderator or someone else what on earth is DHL🥴. I looked it up and I really don’t get a clear answer. Thank you
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator or someone else what on earth is DHL🥴. I looked it up and I really don’t get a clear answer. Thank you
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. It is one of the shipping couriers we use for shipments, our standard shipping uses this service.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Thanks! Ms Weaver
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I finally called customer service after one of my items was delayed, no explanation. They sent me a another one out. Let's see if I receive it or it will be delayed again.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

My Cozelle bed sheets took a little longer to arrive. But when they arrived, they were in great condition. They are soft and the color is beautiful. I might order another set in the future.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

Okay...you can all get furious with me and I swear I will understand! 💞💕💞

But, having been a reseller several years ago, one of the main things I learned was this: DHL is slower than trying to play the game "Tag" on the moon.
8 x