Guide

Gem Lover

Guide

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Why is it there are hardly any show items on the guide anymore, I like to look in advance to see if there is anything I might like so I can watch but there is only a couple items for each time slot, I hate that they are doing this. It has been like this for a couple of weeks now.
3 x

RS

Re: Guide

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Why is it there are hardly any show items on the guide anymore, I like to look in advance to see if there is anything I might like so I can watch but there is only a couple items for each time slot, I hate that they are doing this. It has been like this for a couple of weeks now.
It’s actually been longer than that. I like to do the same thing. Also, even when they do show a lot of things not all of them are shown. They change what they actually do present all the time.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for you feedback regarding the guide. We will make sure that your feedback does get passed along to our Voice of the Customer team so it can get addressed to the right people. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
It been driving me nuts! I like to look ahead.
I like to know when to make sure to watch. I can't just sit and watch all day.
Whoever is making the new changes------ I'M NOT LOVING IT.
Bring the JOY!
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
It been driving me nuts! I like to look ahead.
I like to know when to make sure to watch. I can't just sit and watch all day.
Whoever is making the new changes------ I'M NOT LOVING IT.
Bring the JOY!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure it gets passed along to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team, so it can be addressed with the right people. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x