Velvet look pouches

Gemsnob

Velvet look pouches

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Just wanted to say "thank you" SLC for the pretty pouches I have received. They no longer say "SLC" on them. I can gift them with the jewelry or use for my own purchases. I still like the zippered silk pouches too and I haven't received the box with SLC on it in awhile. Thank you! Don't want people to know the package could have jewelry in it. πŸ’“
11 x

anniebelle

Re: Velvet look pouches

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Just wanted to say "thank you" SLC for the pretty pouches I have received. They no longer say "SLC" on them. I can gift them with the jewelry or use for my own purchases. I still like the zippered silk pouches too and I haven't received the box with SLC on it in awhile. Thank you! Don't want people to know the package could have jewelry in it. πŸ’“
@Gemsnob , just yesterday I received a ring inside a little black pouch. I too like that as you said. However, it WAS mailed in the little box with SLC all over it!!! I thought those were gone. I like the box, it can be recycled, whereas the puff bags cannot. However, the advertising is quite dangerous. A plain brown box would be great! Moderator, please pass this to the appropriate department. @Gemsnob I am glad you posted this!
8 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 3 years ago

The blue bags were nice and the black are nice as well. I am glad that I have a few of them.
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I also love the little pouches and the zippered ones. πŸ’—πŸ˜Š I live in the middle of nowhere so I don't have to really worry about people stealing my mail but I completely understand other people. So yeah they shouldn't have shop LC all over the boxes. And I love the recycling idea too. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I also love the little pouches and the zippered ones. πŸ’—πŸ˜Š I live in the middle of nowhere so I don't have to really worry about people stealing my mail but I completely understand other people. So yeah they shouldn't have shop LC all over the boxes. And I love the recycling idea too. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
I'm a skeptic, what about a postal worker?!?
3 x

William

Post by William » 3 years ago

The zippered pouches are OUTSTANDING and I Really like those

Having said that ---I REALLY LIKE the black velvety pouches that have recently started --

They are beautiful --VERY NICE ---THANKS ShopLC !!!!!!!

I prefer the white puff packaging over the SHOPLC Box for the outside mailer

Hope Everyone is Well!
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I really appreciate the black faux velvet pouches for pendants. Not so much for earrings or rings though.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I'm a skeptic, what about a postal worker?!?
Yes, postsl workers do steal. Years ago, I had a plastic envelope cut open, ring taken out of box, then it was carefully taped back together. Luckily it wasn't something of tremendous value but it was upsetting.
6 x