Yet again your prayers are needed

JewelryQueen

Yet again your prayers are needed

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Our wonderful friend, OtherSideOfTheTracks AKA OSOTT, has been feeling poorly for some time. She has finally relented and is going to the doctor on Monday. She could really use our support, and most of all our prayers, that she can get a definitive diagnosis and some directed healing.

She has not posted a lot lately on this forum, but I am sure many of you remember her fondly. I am not at liberty to disclose any details. In fact I hope she will forgive my presumptive behavior in posting this without her permission. I humbly ask her forgiveness as she is a private person. Nonetheless I am urgently requesting your help, with the aim of her return to health. Please.
12 x

Gypsy

Re: Yet again your prayers are needed

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

OSOTT - 💞💞 you know I keep you in my nightly prayers 💞💞 I'm glad you are finally going to see your doctor. And I pray that he is able to help you get your health back on the right track. I know how hard you have been fighting to feel better. (((HUGS))) and prayers for you my dear friend 🙏💞🙏 -Gypsy
11 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

OSOTT, you are in my prayers and on my mind. Praying the doctor has answers for you. 💞
12 x

William

Post by William » 3 years ago

I am so sorry to hear that OSOTT is not OK --
I HOPE that she fully recovers!!!
I will keep her in my prayers !!!!!
13 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Sending positive healing thoughts her way!!!! 💗💗💗
13 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

OSOTT.I am praying for you! You are a wonderful Lady.You have always been so kind to others. I hope you feel better soon.I too don't go to Doctors like I should. please let us know how you are doing.Huggs to you and get better soon!🙏👼🍀
12 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

OSOTT, you are also in my prayers as Gemsnob and her father are, and everyone on the forum. Lynette aka H. Get better soon. My mom is in a nursing home she just turned 88, just found she got covid19. On May 28. Today is 6/19. She was lucky, because of her age. God was there for her.
10 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

OSOTT, praying for you .
11 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Thinking about the warm and wonderful
woman you are, and hoping you'll soon be healthy, happy
and back to enjoying life to the fullest. (((hugs)))
12 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

OSOTT. I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I’ve missed you on the forum; you’re a cherished “Tribe “ friend! I pray you feel better soon. Please when you are up to it, let us know how you are doing. I’m a “private “ person too but you have many friends here who care!
11 x