Yet again your prayers are needed

Druid

Re: Yet again your prayers are needed

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Get well soon.Sending you some Reiki healing for your highest good.
8 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 3 years ago

I am so sorry that you were not feeling well. I pray for the doctor to give him the guidance to help you. Amen
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Our wonderful friend, OtherSideOfTheTracks AKA OSOTT, has been feeling poorly for some time. She has finally relented and is going to the doctor on Monday. She could really use our support, and most of all our prayers, that she can get a definitive diagnosis and some directed healing.

She has not posted a lot lately on this forum, but I am sure many of you remember her fondly. I am not at liberty to disclose any details. In fact I hope she will forgive my presumptive behavior in posting this without her permission. I humbly ask her forgiveness as she is a private person. Nonetheless I am urgently requesting your help, with the aim of her return to health. Please.
Oh my goodness am I surprised and ever so humbled! Thank you for this post and to everyone who has said a prayer for me or sent positive vibes into the universe on my behalf - it means a lot to me.... I'll admit I surely can use them as I feel my direct line to the One Above is a weak signal. I pray that I can get a medical help soon and feel a little better. A little will go a long way!

JQ, your post is a gift that I will always cherish it - along with everyone here. My heart swells with gratitude and humbleness. I feel like a got a shot in the arm of determination now. ty... <3

OSOTT
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Just found out my mom has been in isolation for two weeks , I guess she still has a while to get through this, it’s her age that scares me.
7 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Dear OSOTT,
May the Lord Bless and Keep You in the Cup of His Hands.
Many blessings for You on Monday.
Jt
Teresa
10 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Harlequin

I will add prayers for your mom to my daily devotionals. Stay positive
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Just found out my mom has been in isolation for two weeks , I guess she still has a while to get through this, it’s her age that scares me.
I know you are worried and I will add your mom to our prayer list. I pray she recovers completely and very quickly Harlequin. May God bless you both! Sending positive vibes to your mom!
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

6/20. 7:52pm. Thank you jewelry queen and to all the others that push the heart button, I really appreciate it😊
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks and Harlequin’s mother, my prayers for your full recovery.
6 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Praying for OSOTT. Heavenly Father please guide the mind of OSOTT‘s doctor today. Please guide the words of OSOTT so she can convey her condition to the doctor appropriately. I ask that Your loving and generous heart will create a trusting working relationship between doctor and patient so that OSOTT’s questions are heard and addressed. May they work together for the improvement of OSOTT‘s health With your blessing and under power of Your never ending love. Amen.
3 x