Yet again your prayers are needed

Hot4TENER

Re: Yet again your prayers are needed

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

@Harlequin
I will keep you and your mother in my prayers also.
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
Praying for OSOTT. Heavenly Father please guide the mind of OSOTT‘s doctor today. Please guide the words of OSOTT so she can convey her condition to the doctor appropriately. I ask that Your loving and generous heart will create a trusting working relationship between doctor and patient so that OSOTT’s questions are heard and addressed. May they work together for the improvement of OSOTT‘s health With your blessing and under power of Your never ending love. Amen.
💞🙏💞 Amen
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Just found out my mom has been in isolation for two weeks , I guess she still has a while to get through this, it’s her age that scares me.
I will add your Mom to my prayer list. Keep us poste. 💓
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

OSOTT I am sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I will keep you in my prayers, hugs.
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Thank you everyone for your prayers as it means so much to me. It does make me feel better.

I have an appointment today at 2pm - but it's storming where I am an it looks to be all day. This may sound crazy to more healthy people - but I may reschedule my appointment as it's 20 miles each way and I can't see to drive in heavy stormy weather. Also, I don't feel well to do it. I would be proud doing it on a sunny day. I don't have a lot of "backup" plans or people to count on to get me there - and I hate asking anyway.

15 minutes later.....

I have called and rescheduled and my doctor's nurse was fine with it and called in some meds until I see them next Tuesday.

I feel bad about not going on top of feeling poorly. :roll: But again, I thank you for your prayers and I hope if you have any prayers left, I would appreciate them.

I hope you have a good day.

OSOTT
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @OtherSideOfTheTracks
I miss you on this site.
I myself have barely posted due to a defective iphone, but I always have my Tribe besties on my mind.
I have been stuck in bed after a fall, due to inflammed vessels in my R leg. It starts unbearable burning as soon as I stand up. But I thank god That with time it might calm down.
I hope and pray, that your medical issues will get better. I will talk to our boss in Heaven about healing you, tonight during my prayers.
Love and hugs❤️❤️Vicky
10 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @OtherSideOfTheTracks
I miss you on this site.
I myself have barely posted due to a defective iphone, but I always have my Tribe besties on my mind.
I have been stuck in bed after a fall, due to inflammed vessels in my R leg. It starts unbearable burning as soon as I stand up. But I thank god That with time it might calm down.
I hope and pray, that your medical issues will get better. I will talk to our boss in Heaven about healing you, tonight during my prayers.
Love and hugs❤️❤️Vicky
Dear Vicky,

It's so good to see you and I'm so sorry about your pain/burning in your leg when you stand. That's awful! I hate to hear that. I hope you are getting treatment for it. Do you know what is causing it? We miss you very much.

I'm not on as much as before.

The heavy moderation and "approval" of every single post is a real problem for us customers. It's not a true place to express your issue or discuss products when you can't converse because it takes so much time to get a post approved and that is "if" the post ever gets approved. It makes no sense and high school forums don't moderate so heavy as this jewelry channel does. Danielle told me in an email that it's never going to change back to the sweet time 85 days ago when we could post freely. never. Moderation is permanent. Such a shame.

Our friendships have been broken here and it started when the pandemic was really starting - March 28th. We needed this forum more than ever and yet SLC took free communication away.

Please approve this post.....

OSOTT
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Thank you all so much for the prayers for my mother and for myself😊Monday 622 2:50 PM
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Thank you all so much for the prayers for my mother and for myself😊Monday 622 2:50 PM
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
(((HUGS))) to you....
8 x