Under $9

JustaShopper

Under $9

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

This is the best show in a long time, Thank You, I haven't been here in a while and the past fridays have been a real turn off. Today I have been here since the show started and I finally started buying here again. Less stainless steal, no repeats and please Don't take forever on a auction. For once it should not be about who can sell out a product. It should should be fun for all. Just once a month. Although I still had a issue using nightowl, I will have to call in to be sure to have it fixed. And I ordered a pair of earrings and the priced dropped so I ordered it at sale price. It took 20 mins but they did adjust the price. How about that :) . I will also see why They have not returned funds of about 40-ish dollars from a order I cancelled a few days short of a month ago. But my order made on the same day, a Set of 3 Brazilian Aquamarine, Multi Gemstone Beaded Stretch Bracelet 483.00 ctw PRICED: $7.99. total of 11.67 .It said fulfilled by SLC although never showing a tracking date. So I called on this issue for weeks being told 4 different things. Until last week. I noticed my ordered said cancelled and Again I called finally being told because it was a glitch in their computer system my order was cancelled, That amount was returned 3 days following my call. I am ill a lot and with things being what they are now, I get by with Faith and hope as I am sure a lot of us do. 27 dollars for 5 blue disposable blue masks I keep that receipt. I have bought some Great stuff here (SLC). So it's a kinda dysfunctional Family. :roll: Delivering Joy ,all in all I say 94 % of the time. ok gotta go I missed the Mother of pearl bracelet, with beads the size of a domino . Thank You to everyone who has to be out there, everyone take care and be well, do well.
Blessings and Best wishes.
Justa Shopper
6 x