Yelling and screaming

Teachergirl

Yelling and screaming

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Please tell Ankur to stop yelling. I just turned him off. I watched Shawn and Natasha all morning. An absolute pleasure. I watch many hosts and have no problem. Cheryl and Ankur are the worst.
Sorry to be so blunt but every time they're on I change the channel. Can't be good for business
7 x

Blossom

Re: Yelling and screaming

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Don't know why some say FINAL PRICE! only to go lower & lower. Never really know for sure the "final price" on some items until they move to next auction!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
Please tell Ankur to stop yelling. I just turned him off. I watched Shawn and Natasha all morning. An absolute pleasure. I watch many hosts and have no problem. Cheryl and Ankur are the worst.
Sorry to be so blunt but every time they're on I change the channel. Can't be good for business
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure it gets passed along to our Voice of the Customer team who will address it with the right people. Thank you again for your feedback, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I try not to purchase any item presented by a Host that yells.
Bluez
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I encounter FAR more displeasing salespeople or sales clerks out in brick and mortar stores than I ever do here at SLC. Here you can change the channel. At a store you are pretty much a captive “audience”.
1 x