Answers: 1

Re: Prayer List New

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 year ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
1 year ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
1 year ago
@Harlequin

Great news!!!! Prayer is powerful indeed.

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Could you add Vicky please as she is not feeling well and she is almost incommunicado due to her phone situation.
Why was my first post, the Prayer List, removed from this thread? Please restore this post or give us a reason this was removed.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post, no posts were removed from this thread, it was probably missing due to the edit request.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 year ago

Preston, it has been restored.

Thank you so much as it means a lot to us to have prayers in this difficult time.

Blessings to you,

OSOTT
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 1 year ago

Hey Osott, like your nail when you guys come avatar or logo. Tribe, awesome.😄. What was that all about under computer whiz
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Harlequin wrote:
1 year ago
Hey Osott, like your nail when you guys come avatar or logo. Tribe, awesome.😄. What was that all about under computer whiz
Just trying to help a friend figure out her ipad problem ;)
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I just updated today, July 5,2020, on the first post of this thread an updated prayer list to include Gemsnob's Dad (Gemi, I'm sorry I thought he was on it) - and

for Moderator Preston Weaver who is ill.

My prayers also go out to all moderators and customer service personnel at SLC as I know they have a mountain of issues to solve because of the website problems!

OSOTT
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

1 year ago
I just updated today, July 5,2020, on the first post of this thread an updated prayer list to include Gemsnob's Dad (Gemi, I'm sorry I thought he was on it) - and

My prayers also go out to all moderators and customer service personnel at SLC as I know they have a mountain of issues to solve because of the website problems!

OSOTT
@OSOTT
Thank you for bringing Prayer post forward. I wasnt able to navigate site to do so 💞💞💞
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

1 year ago

OSOTT
Updated as of today, July 18, 2020 - on the first post of this thread. Updated to include Honey and her husband. Honey was on the list prior but I've added her husband. Both at this time are going through extraordinary health issues and could use your most blessed prayer.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Updated as of today, July 19, 2020 - on the first post of this thread. Updated to include Dan Dennis and his wife. Both have Covid and Mr.Dennis and his wife, Linda, has pneumonia as well and is hospitalized.
6 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 1 year ago

You all have my prayers! II’m ok don’t worry about me just busy w/ grands... You all stay well!!!!
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Updated the prayer list on the first post to include Margui's Aunt who had Covid 19 and for JustAShopper for her full recovery to good health.

Here's a list of our dear friends who need extra thoughts and prayers. I will keep an updated list on the first post (here) of this thread so you can easily find the latest most updated list. Please feel free to post here to add names and/or for yourself! 💕🙏

🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋

As of August 5, 2020

Margui's Aunt (prayers of healing to beat Covid19)
JustAShopper - healing prayers

Dan Dennis and His Wife, Linda (both have Covid and his wife has pneumonia too).
Honey and her husband
Moderator Preston Weaver
Gemsnob's Father
All our Moderators and Customer Service Reps as website problems are going to keep them very busy
Harlequin and her mother
Vicky and her family
Spooky <<< please let us know how you are doing!
BostonIrish and her son
JewelryQueen & her sister, Sissy
Shop4joy <<< I hope she returns.
Angelflutter, her mom and husband
Hot4Tenner
2Blonde
Gypsy
Blossom
Catticus, her mom, dad and sister
Gemsnob & her daughters
JT
SueB<<< hope to hear from you