Prayer List New

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Prayer List New

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 year ago

Here's a list of our dear friends who need extra thoughts and prayers. I will keep an updated list on the first post (here) of this thread so you can easily find the latest most updated list. Please feel free to post here to add names and/or for yourself! πŸ’•πŸ™

πŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ¦‹

As of August 5, 2020

Margui's Aunt (prayers of healing to beat Covid19)
JustAShopper - healing prayers

Dan Dennis and His Wife, Linda (both have Covid and his wife has pneumonia too).
Honey and her husband
Moderator Preston Weaver
Gemsnob's Father
All our Moderators and Customer Service Reps as website problems are going to keep them very busy
Harlequin and her mother
Vicky and her family
Spooky <<< please let us know how you are doing!
BostonIrish and her son
JewelryQueen & her sister, Sissy
Shop4joy <<< I hope she returns.
Angelflutter, her mom and husband
Hot4Tenner
2Blonde
Gypsy
Blossom
Catticus, her mom, dad and sister
Gemsnob & her daughters
JT
SueB<<< hope to hear from you
Margui and her in-laws
Kittycat
Sam
D-flawless
Gemlover60
Michael ( JewelryQueen's roommate)
OSOTT - health
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ¦‹

Other prayer requests:

πŸ™Prayers for our nation
πŸ™ for the victims of the corona virus.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 1 year ago, edited 7 times in total.
17 x

Margui

Re: Prayer List New

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

Spooky, the last time we heard from her, she was having Covid-19. I hope she is recovered.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 year ago

@OSOTT

You didn't put yourself on here! I don't forget you in my prayers, but for others who use this for reference please add your name.

This is great by the way. I have a handwritten list at home but it is getting pretty shopworn. Thanks!
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
1 year ago
@OSOTT

You didn't put yourself on here! I don't forget you in my prayers, but for others who use this for reference please add your name.

This is great by the way. I have a handwritten list at home but it is getting pretty shopworn. Thanks!
Thank you JQ I will definitely add myself! I need those healing prayers!
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 1 year ago

1 year ago
@OSOTT

Mamasan..
As always..you keep us together!
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 1 year ago

Thank you 😊 OSOTT. I would tell her but, she has Dementia, also Alzheimer’s, I’m sure she can feel it in her ❀️ Also I thank everyone πŸ™‚
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 1 year ago

Just got an update on my mother, my brother called me he is a retired RN, she was in isolation for a little over two weeks, She is 88 they gave her oxygen, IV fluids, and antibiotics. I’m not sure what kind of antibiotics I forgot to ask him. They moved her into a recovery room not sure how long she will be in there, but she made it through, with all of your prayers she made it And the Lord by Her Side. Just wanted to tell you all thank you very much for all your prayers, I really appreciate it. Have a good evening. 😊. 6/27. 6:48 PM CST
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 year ago

@Harlequin

Great news!!!! Prayer is powerful indeed.

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Could you add Vicky please as she is not feeling well and she is almost incommunicado due to her phone situation.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Harlequin wrote: ↑
1 year ago
Just got an update on my mother, my brother called me he is a retired RN, she was in isolation for a little over two weeks, She is 88 they gave her oxygen, IV fluids, and antibiotics. I’m not sure what kind of antibiotics I forgot to ask him. They moved her into a recovery room not sure how long she will be in there, but she made it through, with all of your prayers she made it And the Lord by Her Side. Just wanted to tell you all thank you very much for all your prayers, I really appreciate it. Have a good evening. 😊. 6/27. 6:48 PM CST
Praise God for this. May our Lord continue to provide and heal her body. Thank you for the update Harlequin! Continued prayers!!!!

6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

1 year ago
@Harlequin

Great news!!!! Prayer is powerful indeed.

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Could you add Vicky please as she is not feeling well and she is almost incommunicado due to her phone situation.
Why was my first post, the Prayer List, removed from this thread? Please restore this post or give us a reason this was removed.
6 x